What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Played game at Harvey Norman

muddy

Juniors
I've just got home from Harvey Norman where I played 3 games. First was Newcastle vs Manly at Newcastle at night and was 5 minute halves and I got done 2-0. Next I pumped it up to 10 minute halves Newcastle vs Parramatta at Brookvale it end 18-18 with Witt kicking a conversion after the siren. Lastly I played Wests Tigers at Campelltown in the rain and smashed them 28-0. I started to get the hang of the long kicking but the bombs are going to be harder to master. By the way this was all on schoolboy level. Can't wait til friday to get my own copy!!!

axl rose

Bench
muddy said:
I've just got home from Harvey Norman where I played 3 games. First was Newcastle vs Manly at Newcastle at night and was 5 minute halves and I got done 2-0. Next I pumped it up to 10 minute halves Newcastle vs Parramatta at Brookvale it end 18-18 with Witt kicking a conversion after the siren. Lastly I played Wests Tigers at Campelltown in the rain and smashed them 28-0. I started to get the hang of the long kicking but the bombs are going to be harder to master. By the way this was all on schoolboy level. Can't wait til friday to get my own copy!!!

Where you from?