What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Clean Out

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I know it's way too early to say and probably a very pessimistic outlook seeing as the season hasn't even started yet. But if the Raiders don't make the top 8 this year, surely it'll be time for a player clean out? I see the likes of McCrone and Buttriss being the first heads on the chopping block. I'm sick of these sub par players being given chance after chance. If they were at any other club, they would not be in 1st grade.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
There's already been a bit of a cleanout with 2 of our biggest salary cap wasters in Campo and TLL gone, plus Brett White and a few others. McCrone and Buttriss should be tapped on the shoulder regardless if we make the eight.

legend

Coach
McCrone should definitely be the first one to go. I'm on the fence with Butriss, as I think he adds some value coming off the bench.

I like the look of or backline for this season and I think we may shock a few people if we aren't hit by the injury curse.

Johnny88

Juniors
Off topic but I thought Sisa was a star at the nines should do well at the raiders.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Best game plan we had at the nines was "get the ball to Sisa!"

With Waqa, Lee and Croker we're finally going to have a variety of quality finishers. Will beat watching Tupou and Robinson bomb tries every week.

Johnny88

Juniors
Best game plan we had at the nines was "get the ball to Sisa!"

With Waqa, Lee and Croker we're finally going to have a variety of quality finishers. Will beat watching Tupou and Robinson bomb tries every week.

I thought Sisa didn't get the wraps he deserved at the nines he was a stand out. Raiders have a lot to look forward too. I think the nrl needs a strong Canberra side hopefully they improve this year would be good for the game.

Crossbow

Juniors
You guys are gunna get the spoon with Ricky at the helm.he couldn't coach a choko vine over a brick shithouse.

Titanic

First Grade
Waqa had a cracker of a nines and looked really good with the ball in hand rather than only being a quality finisher as he was the Storm.

aussies1st

Staff member
Stuart like previous coaches looks to have an affection with McCrone.
Could do with a prop clean out if they don't perform again.

Paullyboy

Coach
McCrone has some use as a dummy half off the bench. He's great out of the play the ball against a tiring defence.

Anywhere else on the field and he's an absolute burden.

Dazraider

Juniors
i dont mind mccrone as hooker only as a bench hooker and never allowed to kick the ball as his kicking game sucks

legend

Coach
I'm glad Reece Robinson is gone. Had a shocker on Friday night against the Dogs. Every aspect of his game was pathetic.

arda.dalcik

Juniors
does not put any pressure off there forwards when coming out of the line.

i still cant believe how nrl teams continue to give him an opportunity

Latest posts