What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player jerseys

legend

Coach
I'm interested in seeing the assortment of player jerseys we would have accumulated over the years.

I've got:

John Elway x 3 (including one signed)
Eric Decker (personalised)
Brian Dawkins
Terrell Davis
Brett Favre (Packers)
Greg Lloyd (Steelers)

Monk

Referee
Just a Marion Barber #24 one for me, I have bought 2 new Roosters jerseys this year (Home and 1975 Replica), so the NFL took a back seat. Planning on buying a Ware and an Andre Johnson jersey next year though.

nöyd

Staff member
Brad Johnson - Vikings

Almost placed an order for a Dolphins jersey yesterday but I have a mate at work who also supports the 'fins - will see if he wants to jump in on the order with me, cut down some postage costs.

nöyd

Staff member
most likely #23 Brown, or Marshall as he wears my fave number 19, will either be the green or orange, not a fan of the white at all

kurt faulk

Coach

kurt warner - rams
sam bradford

for the kids

adrian peterson
larry fitzgrald
torry holt pink rams jersey

Tom155

Coach
I'm interested in seeing the assortment of player jerseys we would have accumulated over the years.

I've got:

John Elway x 3 (including one signed)
Eric Decker (personalised)
Brian Dawkins
Terrell Davis
Brett Favre (Packers)
Greg Lloyd (Steelers)
ive got a Moreno jersey. where did you get a decker jersey want one but cannot find one

Monk

Referee
Id say it's just one of those customised jerseys (where you can have any name/number on the back).

Mhartew

Juniors
I've got an away Larry Fitzgerald jersey. Thinking about getting another Cards jersey as well.

beave

Coach
Keyshawn Johnson- Tampa

Cadilliac Williams- Tampa

Ronde Barber- Tampa Retro

this is my retro jersey, hideously beautiful!!!!!
IMG_0004.jpg

Tom155

Coach
haha nice jersey reminds me of the yellow retro one broncos wore last season not a fan of it

beave

Coach
thats almost as bad as the seahawks green jersey....

yeah, not quite as bad though. I love wearing it, people always ask ' what the hell team wears that sh*t?'............. the look on their face when you tell them the 1970's era tampa bay buccaneers is priceless, not many people know who the hell the bucs are in the first place, let alone how rubbish they were in the beginning.

Monk

Referee
I actually really want to get one of the Chargers electric blue jerseys, damn they look fine.

Monk

Referee
yeah, not quite as bad though. I love wearing it, people always ask ' what the hell team wears that sh*t?'............. the look on their face when you tell them the 1970's era tampa bay buccaneers is priceless, not many people know who the hell the bucs are in the first place, let alone how rubbish they were in the beginning.

:lol: still a gawd aweful jersey