What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player jerseys

beave

Coach
There is only 1 team deserved to wear the monstrosity of Floridian orange and that is the mighty bucs, we don't like no dirty fish!!!!! :p

Last edited:

legend

Coach
ive got a Moreno jersey. where did you get a decker jersey want one but cannot find one

I got the Decker customised in the Orange alternate strip. Arrived the other day. Got Decker and Dawkins from the current team. Not sure who else I want. Tebow will probably be next.

I bought a Broncos t-shirt for $20 and it's such good quality.

I have to say the NFL supporter gear far exceeds anything the NRL can offer. They are miles ahead.

Tom155

Coach
I got the Decker customised in the Orange alternate strip. Arrived the other day. Got Decker and Dawkins from the current team. Not sure who else I want. Tebow will probably be next.

I bought a Broncos t-shirt for $20 and it's such good quality.

I have to say the NFL supporter gear far exceeds anything the NRL can offer. They are miles ahead.
nflshop.com?

legend

Coach
They have such good deals though, even on discontinued stock. You can get a Cutler and Marhsall jersey for next to nix.

18to87

Coach
Manning
Manning Pro Bowl
Freeney
Mathis
Clark

Also have a Cushing jersey. And my old Stokley Colts jersey is in the rag bag.

hellteam

First Grade
The problem with going for the Dolphins is that we have probably the worst colours of any sporting team, anywhere.

Because of this I am reluctant to purchase any playing jerseys. I'd consider the white one, but I think I'll just keep to t-shirts and hats haha.

nöyd

Staff member
The problem with going for the Dolphins is that we have probably the worst colours of any sporting team, anywhere.

Because of this I am reluctant to purchase any playing jerseys. I'd consider the white one, but I think I'll just keep to t-shirts and hats haha.

serious? I love the orange and green - certainly stands out :cool:

yeah the phins dont have the greatest colour mix.

weird green and orange.

hmm

ive got

Old

Brees (SD) home

New (last year)

Rivers AFL blue jersey
LT home jersey

nöyd

Staff member
61-00187-F.jpg

My newest jersey which is on it's way to me as we speak, and I'm looking pretty good finance wise over the next few months so there could be more in the very near future...

Big Tim

First Grade
hmm:

Portis #26 Bronco's home jersey (screen printed)
Taylor #21 Skins white jersey (I'd call it home, but times change with every coach)
Fitzgerald #11 Cardinals home jersey (Bought this the year before the SB run, got great use out of it)
McGahee #23 Ravens Black jersey
Bush #25 Saints gold jeersey (bought this 2 years ago, plenty of wearing this year!)

I also have about 8 hats, and 10 or so college shirts.

hellteam

First Grade
61-00187-F.jpg

My newest jersey which is on it's way to me as we speak, and I'm looking pretty good finance wise over the next few months so there could be more in the very near future...

How much you pay? I'm thinkin of getting a white Marshall or Henne jersey. Good thing for me is I can fit into Kids sizes because they are so massive haha makes it cheaper.

stormbati

Bench
I got my first not long ago. Abit too big though. Not authentic but no one can tell including me. Its a black alternate 22 Asante Samuel from the Eagles.