What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player jerseys

Big Tim

First Grade
Thanks for the tip on Eastbay!!!!

After 8 years of wearing the same old basketball shoes, I splashed out and got a pair of Jordan Flight School's, my first ever Jordan's.

3 days shipping!!!

So impressed I got myself some Dwight Howard Beast's to go with today and got 20% off with a promotional voucher they sent me.

I went from one pair of shoes for 8 years, to a pair of shoes for each night I play.

Cupid Stunt

Thanks for the tip on Eastbay!!!!

After 8 years of wearing the same old basketball shoes, I splashed out and got a pair of Jordan Flight School's, my first ever Jordan's.

3 days shipping!!!

So impressed I got myself some Dwight Howard Beast's to go with today and got 20% off with a promotional voucher they sent me.

I went from one pair of shoes for 8 years, to a pair of shoes for each night I play.

Glad someone benefited from it. I've used them for years as it was always the cheapest & easiest place to get Gridiron playing gear to Aus. Now I just go Imelda Marcos every couple of months. :lol:

Unfortunately I wear Asics more than anything & they won't ship Asics outside of the U.S due to regulations. Thankfully though I get those almost 50% off through NSWRL so it all works out in the end. Saved heaps of $$$ through Eastbay & the shipping is fantastic as you said. Shame Aussie retailers can't even match that aspect.

shiznit

Coach
ive got a few Raiders jerseys...

Charles Woodson 24 - Away
Rod Woodson 26 - Home
Jerry Rice 80 - Home
Rich Gannon 12 - Home
Randy Moss 18 - Home
Warren Sapp 99 - Home

and my only non-raiders jersey's are 2 pats jerseys.

Ty Law 24 - Away
Tom Brady 12 - Away (this was a present from my partner... i didnt have the courage to tell her i wasn't much of a Pats fan) :lol:

Latest posts