What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Lookalikes

Not a player, but definately an old handbag in many ways.

Cassidy_Barrie.jpg
bmod.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
is it just me, or does mick weyman's little brother look like he could be a stunt double for ed o'neill..

910979-dtstory-tim-weyman.jpg
modern-family1.jpg

nqcowboy87

Bench
sam burgess seems like a decent bloke, but how he apparently gets with all these chicks and is one of sydneys most eligible bachelors is beyond me, its gotta be because he plays football because if he was an electrician in maroubra the results would be different

441196-sam-burgess.jpg

jimmy.gif

Frailty

First Grade
Gah, Brett Morris is more like jimmy:
bmoz.jpg

jimmy.gif

As for Mr Burgess
http://www.nospam49.com/images/articles/SamBurgessVsSloth.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
sam burgess seems like a decent bloke, but how he apparently gets with all these chicks and is one of sydneys most eligible bachelors is beyond me, its gotta be because he plays football because if he was an electrician in maroubra the results would be different

I don't think it hurts being a bloke in his early twenties earning money most 40 year olds could only dream of.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chris Lawrence and the guy who plays Dutchy on Sea Patrol (Chris Colby I think is his name)

Latest posts