What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Movements

mickeylane

Bench
It seems like a lot of players are tying up their 2016 futures before a ball is kicked in 2015....annoying u might say but can understand players clearing their heads..

Apparently some deals done this week:

Cherry Evans to Gold Coast
Keiran Foran to Parra
Jake Friend to Dragons!!! Yes....

It seems like a lot of players are tying up their 2016 futures before a ball is kicked in 2015....annoying u might say but can understand players clearing their heads..

Keiran Foran to Parra
Hmmmm suddenly we've got more hookers than kings cross!wonder if rein is getting nervous!

TonyT6

First Grade

Keiran Foran to Parra

Oh dear

BennyV

Referee
Lol@this. I find it hard to believe Manly would both lose Foran and DCE...but I guess anything is more believable than the notion that Jake Friend would leave Roosters to come to us!

love my saints

Juniors
Lol@this. I find it hard to believe Manly would both lose Foran and DCE...but I guess anything is more believable than the notion that Jake Friend would leave Roosters to come to us!

Agree... rein, garvey, le'strange... put a line through friends name id say.

BennyV

Referee

Friend is better than all 3 on the field at the same time!

As Tony said, there's no reason for him to want to come here, and even less reason for the Roosters to let him go.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Friend is better than all 3 on the field at the same time!

As Tony said, there's no reason for him to want to come here, and even less reason for the Roosters to let him go.

Unless they know something we don't in that he is unlikely to fully recover from his chest injury last year and they want offload. That would be the only reason they would release him to us.

Mr Red

First Grade

lol...
now you're just being silly...

im hoping you're taking the piss with this comment...

if we got Friend we became legitimate top 5 team, rather than struggling for top 8.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Just saying, but Jake Friend played with Noel Goldthorpe's captain coach of the Noosa team as a youngster before the Roosters nabbed him. Maybe his old coach has said, wear that red V again young fella like me. Who bloody knows but when I was having a run up here, Goldthrope was still tearing through the Sunny Coast A Grade in his 40s. Jeez if riend came here, would be a cracker of a signing.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Reins the best hooker we have ever had...not. Jake Friend any day and everyday. I don't see the rorters giving him up. Maybe a swap with Rein.

watatank

Coach
wishful thinking, there isn't a hooker in the competition the Roosters would be willing to swap him for