What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Ratings vs Canberra

Utey

Coach
3 Moimoi - had another great game up front. Amazing!
2 Caylo - charged hard all night, led from the front, good captains knock
1 Timmy Smith - got a lot of confidence from this game and thought he was one of our best, controlled it nicely.

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Jarryd Hayne...FMD is there anything this kid can't do? Scored two tries and was tops in defence, got us a repeat set or two as well and belted Todd Carney.
2-Tim Smith...Still took some wrong options but played very well, steered the guys around and came up with two great passes for tries and one great pass that should have been a try if the refs had eyes.
1-Nathan Cayless...21 tackles 20 hitups. Enough said

3pts Tim Smith- nearly back to his best.
2pts Nathan Cayless- what a leaders effort.
1pt each to Jarryd Hayne- Great Finsher, and what about the tackle bust for the 2nd try.
and Daniel Wagon- great defence and good go forward.
Fui Fui was good too as was Wade.

Utey

Coach
sh*t forgot about Hayne, he was great out wide. A few fumbles but still very solid.

TheParraboy

Staff member
3. Nathan Cayless (starting to get some consistancy in his game, which mean Parra are gonna win a lot more games)

2. Moi Moi (along with Cayless set the platform early on, and never let up)

1. Mark Riddell (some good busts, tackled well)

a forwards game tonight imo, we defended solid and controlled the ruck and our goal line defence real well

Well done boys, more of the same next week please

Prodigal-Eel

Juniors
3. Moimoi - Is out best week in week out in my opinion. 16 runs for 167 m...scareds the defence.
2. Hayne - next big this
1. T Smith

Gronk

Staff member
3. FFMM
2. Hayne
1. Smith

I can't believe somebody has wrapped McKinnon. :?

jayjayselmes

Juniors
parra-matters said:
3pts Tim Smith- nearly back to his best.
2pts Nathan Cayless- what a leaders effort.
1pt each to Jarryd Hayne- Great Finsher, and what about the tackle bust for the 2nd try.
and Daniel Wagon- great defence and good go forward.
Fui Fui was good too as was Wade.

Tim smith back to his best :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

parralight

Juniors
I have said a couple of times that Fui will be one of the best forward in the game next year. Every week he shows up. Every week he is amongst our best players.
Who would you rather have Nate Myles or Fui ?
Everone is running around trying to pay 400K plus for Myles and whats Fui on ? Probably only about 100K.

Lets give the Fui the respect that he deserves.

EDIT - Sorry Ive just realised that I should just be giving some ratings on this thread...
3 - Fui
2 - Hayne
1 - Captain Cayless

Utey

Coach
parralight said:
I have said a couple of times that Fui will be one of the best forward in the game next year. Every week he shows up. Every week he is amongst our best players.
Who would you rather have Nate Myles or Fui ?
Everone is running around trying to pay 400K plus for Myles and whats Fui on ? Probably only about 100K.

Lets give the Fui the respect that he deserves.

I dont know about your but iam sure every one of the Canberra forwards respects him...

Utey

Coach
when is he out of form? Fitness is his only flaw in his game. His game is based on being so simple he cant go wrong.