What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Ratings vs Canberra

strider

Post Whore
3 - Caylo
2 - Fui
1 - Wags

special mentions for Timmy and Jarryd - but i think the forwards set the platform for this one

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3. Hayne- anything he cant do
2. Moi Moi- lifted the forward pack when it was needed
1. T Smith- set up 2 tries, read the play well, has improved.

Also thought Riddell was good, Morris played better, and Cayless was strong as well.

The boys are back in town. :D

James_Hardie

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
PG, are you taking the piss? Giving Robbo a point with the way Fui and Cayless played?

You wouldn't have given him any points if you were following the game on radio.

Anyone that was forced to follow the game through ABC radio and the commentary of Tim Gable would have thought that we had a former Canberra now Manly winger playing in our backrow!...
FFS it sh!t me!

3 - Fui
2 - Caylo
1 - Hayne

HM's -
Tim Smith, a better game then most this year but is also a result of go forward.
Mark Riddell - Strong Running Early breaking the line and showing a Dummy half scoot.

yy_cheng

Coach
3. FFMM
2. Hayne
1. Delaney (for a much improved game and being used properly according to his strength. Don't recall him running out of dummy half at all)

Freak2

Juniors
3 Points - Jarryd Hayne (OMFG!!)
2 Points - Nathan Cayless
1 Point - Tim Smith - Back to basics and I liked it!!
If he keeps playing like that I will eat my words

3. Hayne
2. Fui
1. Caylo

special mention - Russell Smith - you have to admit, it is the 1st time all season that the whistle has gone our way. I will take him over Clarke any day. hahahaha

Hurriflatch said:
Russell Smith screwed Wade out of a try.

Yep , i mentioned that in another thread - however, you have to admit, everything with the whistle went our way on Saturday night. Deano clearly stripped the ball in the last minute.

All I am saying is - we were dominant, but, with the amount of ball we had, we should have won easier. RS had a lot to do with the amount of ball we received, and I just think it was about time we received a few of the 50/50 calls!

Hellsy

Immortal
**bump**
I'll do the adding up tonight
Feel free to put in your ratings up until then

Latest posts