What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes 3-2-1 vs. Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodgers

Bench
3. Withers
2. Schif
1. Jason Smith

There were quite a few that deserved points when I think back to some of the performances that I gave points to last season. I am really satisfied that I had to sit down and really think about it. Jason Smith's kicking game put a smile on this fan's face and got him home for 1 point:D

Brimmer

Juniors
3 - Schifcofske
2 - Withers
1 - Thompson

Credit where credit is due. Thompson topped both the tackles and hitups for the raiders. Not his biggest fan but he had a solid game.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Brimmer, since when is averaging 4.82 metres per hit up a solid game?

BTW its worth noting that Withers was our leading Mistackler, not saying he is poor in defence cause i think a few of them were as a result of him trying to put on another big hit, but maybe he should sacrifice a few big hit attempts in order of effciency

Brimmer

Juniors
*L* I just read that in the NRL stats... yup... pretty poor... can I pick again? Still, he was far from the worst player on the paddock.

Was particularly impressed with the fringe players (Kahler, Rothery and Miller). All of them have very bright futures. Miller is a *$&ing psycho.

Brimmer

Juniors
Nah.. bugger it.. still 1pt from me. He only missed one tackle from 35. Statistically meaning he missed 2.85% of his tackles.

Sure he didn't make super yards but they were yards to be made and he did get his hands dirty all day.

I am very critical of Thompson. I wouldn't have him in my first XIII but still, performances like that allow other players to do what they do best.

Withers and Smith both played brilliantly in my opinion. Fosky is in brilliant form as well. We'll win our fair share of games with him kicking 7/7.

woodgers

Bench
Miller is a *$&ing psycho.
True. Myself and Ultra were laughing about him on Friday night. We had a beer with him on Mad Monday last year and he told us this story of how Justin Hodges was going the niggle in the semi final:

Miller to Hodges: "If you want to, we can continue this in the carpark after the game"
Hodges: " :| "

I reckon he is great.

thickos

First Grade
woodgers said:
Miller is a *$&ing psycho.
True. Myself and Ultra were laughing about him on Friday night. We had a beer with him on Mad Monday last year and he told us this story of how Justin Hodges was going the niggle in the semi final:

Miller to Hodges: "If you want to, we can continue this in the carpark after the game"
Hodges: " :| "

I reckon he is great.

Considering he is a pig hunter and from his 'on the run' profile on raiders.com.au, he sounds like the kind of guy who would love to continue in the carpark with Hodges. :lol:

Someone needs to deck that scumbag, thats for sure! :D

FullySick

Juniors
3pts: President Clinton (all round top game)

2pts: Withers (I had my doubts, but he had a great game)

1pt: J. Smith (if he stays fit, he's gonna carve it up this year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts