What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes for Raiders vs. Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradtheRipper

Juniors
how can experienced players like marty and germ be kicking out on the full twice in the final 5mins when we are trying to close out a win. They only had 1 good kick each all game. i can only remember 1 hit up from germ too. He seemed to waste time looking for non-existent options instead of getting his usual roll on. He hasn't been the same since he took captaincy. Clinton had great attacking plays but he took his efforts to far. he bombed 3 tries by beating two dragons players then getting the defending centre to turn his back on him and try and slide over the tryline. he scored lots of tries like this last year but now they are waiting. he should unloaded to mogg once and monas twice who would have had to much power and momentum to be stopped. His goalkicking looks back on track. it was pretty windy.

thickos

First Grade
Thanks to Raiderman for initiating this thread - remember of course that the poll results will be posted at http://www.geocities.com/sydney_green_brigade once people have stopped voting (probably tuesday, wednesday) and I compile them! :D

Anyhoo, my points:

3. Jason Bulgarelli - strong game. Did a mountain of work in defence and did all that ugly shit bringing the ball out of our own half. I think he's stepped up.

2. Jason Croker - where would we be without this man? Defended beautifully on the fringes, shut down Barrett quite well. Helped out the little guys in defence. looked creative with the ball, good work for Robbo's try.

1. Adam Mogg - great game. Looked dangerous in attack, always backed up well. Proved a handful on the edges.

honourable mentions to Schif and Macca

Raider_69

Post Whore
This may sound biast and i did miss the last 25 (thanks antonio for the scores)
but i notice for the first time in a long time we seemed to keep the momemtum without Davico and O'Hara thus

2- Cross
2- Hodgo
1- Woolford
1- Schif

skeepe

Immortal
Solid yet unremarkable performance... not too many stood out for me but anyway here we go...

3. O'Hara - was fantastic all day, can't remember him doing a thing wrong and made some great hitups

2. Mogg - same as O'Hara, fantastic all day and can't remember him doing much wrong. Brilliant defence.

1. Bulgarelli - I wouldn't have picked him but Matty did and it sure payed off. Solid performance.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yes i must say i was skeptical of bongs selection but from what i saw he played a great game, i certainlly couldnt drop him on his performace, even if it is for graham

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
barrett_drops.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Evergreen

Juniors
3 - Mogg. Read the Dragon's attack like a book all day, was strong with the ball out wide and made a lot of those typically strong dummy half runs.

2 - Bulgarelli. Boogers and Mogg were the reason the Dragon's outside backs were MIA. Boogers was a seventh forward out there, he's been picking up some tips from Toots.

1 - Schifcofske. He was making something out of nothing with most of his touches today. Took the pressure off with some graceful runs.

GreenGuy

3- Choc- great start to his origin season!
2- Boogas- strong in defence and attack
1- the muss- iron man

mike83au

Juniors
I don't really know this week...

3pts: Macca - I know it wasn't his best match, but he did give us the points with that last try.... and he was one of a handful of players who i thought looked good in attack.

2pts: Wiki

1pt: Schif

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Nah Macca had a good game, can't really say any of them played well, but there has to be a man of the match, and Macca was by far one of the best players on that field.

thickos

First Grade
OK I got an SMS from Jed who can't get himself anywhere near a computer at the moment and his votes are:

3. Marty

2. Muss

1. Mogg

Good stuff Jed :D

Raider Ultra

Bench
3- Rubes, bossed the forwards and out his hand up the whole game, had a strong second spell
2-Boogas, defence was a bit shaky and was caught out of position a few times, otherwise had a good game
1- Macca, had a pretty good game, apart from his kicking which was poor and rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts