What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes - Round 3 - Raiders v Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradtheRipper

Juniors
3- Hindmarsh-
"the man who shot liberty valance" valance was a tough cowboy.
farm boy felt like it was a relaxing day at the office up at dairy farmers'
He thought he was working a normal day on the farm while everyone else
was strugging in the conditions.

2- Davico-
STATUE "I am iron man" one second he looks like he has a serious leg injury, the next hes ripping some guy apart in defense. Rubes is getting close to losing the incredible hulk tag.

1- McLinden-
although it seemed he still had and average game in general organisation, he set up 3 tries, no missed tackles, errors this week, improved kicking passing game.

then Wiki, robbo, mogg, classy drew. O'hara would be there alongside davico's points if he hasn't had limited game time due to in-game injury.

thickos

First Grade
3 points - Hindy. I havent seen his post-match stats but I think he made 22 tackles in the first half alone. He ripped into them in defence, nearly scored two tries in attack. One of the reasons we were in the game, let alone won it.

2. Robbo - this guy is our form three-quarter at the moment, the others (Schif included) are just not putting their hand up to do the dirty work. He's now scored two unbelievable tries in two weeks, he gets involved, kudos to you brother :clap:

1. Statue - I think the statue is back to his best! I cringe every time he goes down with a possible injury, because despite the class in the forward pack around him, he carries the whole show at times. Rhino is a quality prop with a huge future but Davico is quite simply, the best front rower by the length of the street at the club.

honourable mentions - Marty, Evans, Muss and a gentle round of applause for Joel

thickos

First Grade
i'm going to have this thread locked soon people so if you want to vote now is the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.