What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes V. Cowboys

Nikki

Coach
3 - Tim Smith

2 - Deano

1 - Fui Fui Moi Moi (name so good, you gotta say it twice!!!) Hey! Where are all my little smilies. Just realised they are missing

Hurriflatch

Referee
Nikki said:
1 - Fui Fui Moi Moi (name so good, you gotta say it twice!!!) Hey! Where are all my little smilies. Just realised they are missing

That could be a sign

"Fui Fui Moi Moi

So nice you gotta say it twice"

bartman

Immortal
Almost forgot to do this...

3 - Tim Smith: excellent attacking options really lit the team up when they worked, you could see it on the players faces.
2 - Dean Widders: could have gone to a few, but given to Dean for his impact
1 - Nathan Cayless: again could have been almost anyone, but Caylo put in a much improved performance, breaking the line and popping passes.

Hellsy

Immortal
Shouldn't these have been added up by now?? R we giving extensions due to the 'Bye'?

Pazza

First Grade
3 - Cayless
2 - Morrison
1 - Smith

Without the forwards the halfback struggles

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Colonel, in the cumulative total sticky, did you accidentally edit the Round 8, Bulldogs total, rather than adding Round 9, Cowboys?

The Colonel

Immortal
©eloquentEEL said:
Colonel, in the cumulative total sticky, did you accidentally edit the Round 8, Bulldogs total, rather than adding Round 9, Cowboys?

While I am hungover I don't think the Votes for round 8 were added or may have been lost in the change. I'll fix it....

Latest posts