What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes V Dragons

hindy111

Post Whore
58min
15 runs 130m (only other forward Mannah 134m, only ran more due to his break)
PCM 46 highest from our forward pack
2TB, 1 LB
37 tackles

I guess being at the game live I got a different perspective

Just my observation. Seemed to get belted and man handled a few times. Maybe I am used to his higher level

I didn't get to see the game. Its good to read that Norman played well though. Reports that he out of favour and being shopped around along with reports that the whole squad have been told that they are playing for their future, he'd be the first I woulda picked to no longer care. Good so see that's not the case and hopefully he can do it consistently, especially if he stays.

Bazal

Post Whore
I didn't get to see the game. Its good to read that Norman played well though. Reports that he out of favour and being shopped around along with reports that the whole squad have been told that they are playing for their future, he'd be the first I woulda picked to no longer care. Good so see that's not the case and hopefully he can do it consistently, especially if he stays.

They still look like they care and they still look like they're playing for the coach, despite a lot of whiners opinions on here. It's just one of those years at the moment. Nothing has gone right.

lingard

Coach
They still look like they care and they still look like they're playing for the coach, despite a lot of whiners opinions on here. It's just one of those years at the moment. Nothing has gone right.

Moses
Mannah
Niukore