What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes V. Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn

First Grade
3 Kris Keating
2 Fui Fui
1 Jarryd Hayne

Honourable mentions Reddy,Smith,Grothe Jnr,Burt

3 K Keating
2 Reddy
1 Robson

x2

I know Hayne setup THAT try, but, I didn't see enough in the game to give him a point. He made a few mistakes, & has to learn to keep his trap shut when he doesn't things are going a his or the teams way. Refs get pissed with that, & they are not going to suddenly feel sorry for the team. Anyone who has played sport knows that.

Watmough was Reddys bitch if you ask me.

We started to look like we were headed in the right direction with kk & the tide started to turn. ( I will forgive the forward pass)

Watch the replay of the 1st half. Robson really put in. He saved a certain Moanly try, when he went for the intercept.

84 Baby

Referee
1. Shayne HAYNE
2. Ben SMITH
3. Jarryd HAYNE
FMD got berated last week for suggesting that if the Dragons didn't get the benefit from the refs they wouldn't have won, but you're quick to jump on board with Moanly that we got benefit. Goes to show the dupshuts from St George know nothing about football.

3. Hayne
2. Grothe
1. Fui

eel01s

Bench
3. Reddy - saved many tries today and kept Watmong quiet
2. Smith - superb defensive effort for 80min
1. Hayne - only high point in attack for the Eels

Fui was also good in his second stint and probably deserves points.

Hellsy

Immortal
3 - Fui
2 - Eric
1 - Ben

**Just a reminder, you can only vote for ONE player for each point - if you try and split your votes I will choose them for you when I tally.
And keep your discussions to the discussion thread.
EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion so RESPECT it for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts