What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes V. Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok watched the 1st half live then had to do some work outside and recorded the 2nd half and watched it about 7pm-ish.

3pts Hayne
2pts Fui
1pt Grothe

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
3. Moi Moi (we won off his back, honestly, we won the game with his try!!)
2. Robson (saved our arses way to many times in the first half)
1. Smith (once again, is doing everything)

Mortimer once again dissapoints me.

natheel

Coach
3. Moi Moi
2. Hayne
1. Kris Keating

although hayne could get 3 and moi moi could get 2 but i think they will be the top 2

Improvements: Poore (needs to work on his defence though but i thought he carted up quite well, Burty need i explain myself?? Smithy played well and is forming a good solid backrow partnership with Hindy

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
This was hard as most of them were playing crap for 50mins, so I've gone for the ones that had the least crap whole 80mins, IMO. Instead of just throwing points at players that had a good 20mins at the end.

3. Smith, good game, turning into a quality 2nd rower.
2. K.Keating, we look more lively and overall just better when he comes on.
1. Grothe, I still don't get how people bag him and want him out of the team, he always makes metres and sometimes is the only player going forward, always gives it his all. He doesn't look as bad a defender since Hagan left either.

Parra Steve

Juniors
3. Hayne - Worth every cent
2. K Keating
1. Reddy - Fantastic in defence, gave Watmough nothing all day.

Delboy

First Grade
3. Ben Smith
2. Eric Grothe
1. Joel Reddy

The right hand defence kept us in the game for 50 mins, mentions to Hayne,Fui and KK.

mondoro

Juniors
3-Jarryd Hayne (He was the difference between winning & losing. If he was not in our team we wouldn't have won)
2-Fuifui MoiMoi (He was the one who started our revival with his powerpack runs into their defence)
3-Joel Reddy (His defence was fantastic. He kept Watmough under control)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jess points:

3 - KK
2 - Haynesy
1 - Ben Smith

If you're wondering where your posts are, i probably deleted them (i'm nasty like that). Move your smartass points or comments somewhere else. KThnxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts