What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes V. Tigers

Hurriflatch

Referee
1. Feleti Mateo - Almost unstoppable a cheaper (salary but not talent) less injury prone version of SBW
2. Fuifui Moimoi - Back to his destructive best
1. PJ Marsh - Created a lot from dummy half and put a massive hit on Hodgson even without the headclash Hodgo still would've felt it.

Ben Smith just looses out for a point due to being badly out of position for the Tigers only try, yes it wasn't that bad but when almost everyone deserves at least 1 point the smallest thing can stop you getting one

hon. mentions to Hayne, Cannings, Grothe, Burt, Finch, Inu, T.Smith, Cayless, Riddell, Cordoba, Hindmarsh, Wagon and Robinson ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
This is very hard

3. Burt
2. Mateo
1. Grothe

Anyone could be in the top 3 here, very hard to pick

Freak2

Juniors
3 Points: Mateo - The best game I have seen for some time
2 Points: Eric Grothe - Back to his absolute best and WHAT A TRY!!
1 Point: Luke Burt - Made some massive plays in the first half that really put the sword to the tigs, and then to boot scored a try himself in the 2nd half!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
3-Ben Smith
2-Mateo
1-Burty

Sorry to delete your posts Suity and EE, i know you were meaning to wrap the whole team, but i was just trying to keep this thread to points only... ta

emjaycee

Coach
Geez with 17 players all playing well, decided to give it my points to the players I think lifted the most last night:

3. Ben Smith
2. Brett Finch
1. Cannings

Latest posts