What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes vs. Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodgers

Bench
3. Chalky. What can I say. He is great at fullback in PL and gets a lot of tries, very safe as well. He has stepped up and needs to consolidate his position as a first grader with a solid performance against the minor premiers next week. The most pleasing thing is I hope Elliott gets the message that when you promote players like Marshall, Weyman, Gaf and Miller they DO have the ability and you don't have to persist with deadwood.

2. Germ. His enthusiam and heart was inspirational. He was scheming around the ruck and got the quick play the balls (LIKE LAST YEAR!!). That created time for the likes of Drew and Macca, that is when they are both dangerous. He got the team going forward and when we do that we are hard to stop, even a pretty much full strength St George pack couldn't stop ours in round 1 when we get going forward. Even though I am against Germ ever putting his foot near a ball he did produce some good kicks also

1. Drew. Said it time and time again in the past two years, Brad Drew is a very good player against sides that give him time. As soon as he is pressured he is absolute crap. Last night he had the time and showed what he can do. Will he be able to do that 2 weeks in a row, I doubt it. The Roosters and Dogs are the quickest at in-your-face defence. Drew did not disgrace himself against the Chooks last time though, so BRING IT ON!!!

By gee I have been disappointed in O'Hara. With our forward pack decimated he has been looked to as the leader and really hasn't delivered.
I agree. It is his chance to show everyone what he is made of. However his performance against the Roosters 2 weeks ago was his best all year azza.

Raider_69

Post Whore
was out at a 18th last night and got smashed
ill watch the reply and put in my votes and raider rap 8)

Ultima

Juniors
1 - Drew
1 - McLinden
1 - Woolford
1 - Croker
1 - Miller
1 - Chalk

Schifcofski should get a point too really but I ran out, plus he did miss that one tackle... Be it that he was covering the wing not at the back but still... :(

man.....im gunno have to watch the game agin...to make my final decision.....but its between, chalk, choc, miller, wiki, drew, marty and maybe a point just for boogs for not playin.

greeneyed

First Grade
kris_man said:
3pts - Marshall Chalk.
2pts - Brad Drew
1 pt - Josh Miller

Notes:
-everyone's entitled to vote how they wish, but how do you score 4 tries in a game and not get a single point?!
-Brad Drew: i'm starting to regret that we released him!

honourable mentions: Wiki - best game i've seen him play all season. too bad he got injured :( ); Croker - should have given Chalky his 5th! nah youre alright toots ;-) ; mclinden :clap: ; woolford; monaghan; moggy..dammit, everyone played well! except the smiths. to nathan: youre alright, but i want phil back for the final. to tyran: i defended you like anything on these forums, why did you have to go and get the dropsies on me!

Tyran Smith ALWAYS drops it....

greeneyed

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
Greeneyed. Shif deserved points?????? ok now im convinced you dont watch the games. you must sit there with your Shif thermo and Shif goggles on along with your Shif signed jersey and unreleased Shif autobiography. Ill be damned if there wasnt 5 people better than him last night.

Quinny... I just called it as I saw it. Schif seems to be getting a bad rap around here lately, for reasons I don't understand. Have a look at his stats for the season; on a whole host of things he is in the lead. And I gave him points, in particular, for his defence, he covered up everything that our leaky right side let through. Masterful positioning in defence over and over.

Kris_man

Bench
Once again, how can anyone not give Chalky at least one point?? Stupid. Most people here have been giving him 3pts, but some a few aren't giving him any. I guess in a big enough sample, there'll always be a couple of idiots.

hrundi99

First Grade
Because I'm a sentimental old fart...

Wiki - 3 pts
Germ - 2 pts
Chalk - 1 pt

Minor mention to Joel, who I thought played a decent game. The Ronaldo footwork was very impressive, as well as not falling off the back of the cart being driven by Rhino.

greeneyed

First Grade
Frankly, I thought it was completely tasteless of Monaghan to go around the ground on the medicab, when two players who deserved a lap of honour were doing their proper lap.

greeneyed

First Grade
I don't think they would have... but he shouldn't have done it. It was tasteless... no wonder he decided to go to the Roosters. No idea of class.

Raider Azz

Bench
I doubt it was Joel's idea to jump on the cart, either. Rhino or someone else probably told him and Drew to jump on. I personally didn't see any problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts