What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes vs. Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrundi99

First Grade
When I first saw them I did think it was inappropriate but I think a lot of it had to do with being young (we know Rhino's a larrikin) and being on a high from the game result.

Let's hope they can take that energy and enthusiasm into Sunday.

Edwahu

Bench
It was Thommo who was driving them around. Monas was still copping some funny flak from the crowd. I think everyone laid of Drew because he carved it up though.

I also thought Macca was a champ. He took twice as long to do a lap because he shook pretty much everyones hands.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
greeneyed said:
Frankly, I thought it was completely tasteless of Monaghan to go around the ground on the medicab, when two players who deserved a lap of honour were doing their proper lap.

They were having a bit of fun, I found it amusing as did many others. Chill out.

thickos

First Grade
3 - Chalk
2 - Drew
1 - Miller

A super game all round from pretty much everyone on the paddock. Well done - it has been a long time since that happened!

Edwahu said:
It was Thommo who was driving them around. Monas was still copping some funny flak from the crowd. I think everyone laid of Drew because he carved it up though.

I also thought Macca was a champ. He took twice as long to do a lap because he shook pretty much everyones hands.

I notcied that with Macca too, he is a true champion, I have met him before and he's a good bloke, he even took time to sign autographs on sat night.

Also on the Medi Cab incident, I don't think it was in bad taste at all, it was all in good fun, they simply did a quick lap of Canberra Stadium, it's not like they did a 2km/h lap around the stadium. I was at the Northern end of the ground right on the sponsor barriers when the laps of honour happened and most people(like myself) found it sllightly amusing.

ball boy

Bench
who cares greeneyed they didnt do it really slow and it was just a joke and i know it wasnt joels idea it was funny

Freddo

Juniors
2 Brad Drew
2 Marshell Chalk
1 Clinton Schifcofske
1 Simon Woolford

1 point to matthew elliot for his dancing to luke davicos mobile phone during the press confrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts