What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes vs. Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGuy

i thought clinton saved our arses last night with his last line of defence.

3- Schif
2- Macca
1- Smith

thickos

First Grade
Why do I not even care about the football right now? #-o

2. Smith - as Montz pointed out, he is a deadset ringer for Luke Lewis. Played like him too, top shelf effort.
2. Toots - like a fine wine.
1. Schif - played strong, done good.
1. Marty - finally looks like he can organise a team.

Dishonourable mention to Boogas and as for Joel.... mate you got showed up by the blonde kid on the other flank who actually gave a stuff.

Freddo

Juniors
2 Mark Mclinden
Great Game As Always Just Hope The Form Keeps Up As We Get The Green Machine Geared Up For Our Charge To The Finals

2 Matthew Gafa
Great Partnership In The Halves With Macca And Excellent Goal Kicking Which Was The Difference After The Siren We Kicked All Our Goals And They Didnt We Were Lucky

1 Jason Croker Great Game By Toots Played His Arse Off Nice Little Line Break To Set Schifcoske Try And To Score One Himself By Doing The Right Thing And Following The Ball

1 Nathan Smith Very Impressive Debut Showed Good Footwork And Speed Very Sound In Defence. Combined Very Well With Adam Mogg

mike83au

Juniors
3 pts: McLinden
2 pts: Croker
1 pt: Hindmarsh (i'm the only one to give him points so far.... how embarrasing :oops: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts