What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Abbott had his chance to clean it up. Incompetence.

Well, my response to this can be summed up better by someone more coherent:

Got it?

Basically we are here now, and in the past there is no better time than now and into tomorrow to clean it up. Labor has pretty much been in power in spirit with Turnbull since then, contextualize the present and do it today. - ImtheKamala

*Sips Blues Victory*
Cheers!

Gronk

Staff member
It’s the 10 year anniversary of the shooting down of passenger plane MH17 over eastern Ukraine.

Gronk

Staff member
It's the ten year anniversary of Trump walking down the escalator

330 electoral votes this time? Maybe, if there was no impact last week.
Source: CNN

Lol My god

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers
So do you want to talk about him being Putin's cuck on that day? Do you have an explanation?

Gronk

Staff member
This guy is making multiple posts about this. Some people just can't accept the simplest of explanations. Occam's Razor.

ImTheMan

Juniors

Anything else is just similar conspiracy you can find if you plug in Hilary Clinton Russian Collusion.

I mean, Russia easily rolled into Ukraine under Biden not Trump. You have to have respect even from regimes that aren't fully aligned with your agenda or you get messy preventable wars. You understand that right?

*Sips four more years*
Cheers!

Gronk

Staff member
Are you questioning the legitimacy of a democratically elected leader Gronk? That's not allowed, remember?
I never mentioned the election. I just want to know why you think Trump was so passive and acquiesced in public. Has any US leader ever done that in history? Why ?

ImTheMan

Juniors
I guess that's a no.
Above. "Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election."

Imagine wasting two years of your life creaming yourself. I ignored it and learned more important things. And you want to give it more oxygen?

Gronk

Staff member
Above. "Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election."

Imagine wasting two years of your life creaming yourself. I ignored it and learned more important things. And you want to give it more oxygen?
Why are you talking about this ?
Imagine you as a Diplomat. Oh wait I don't have to.

Entirely preventable loss of life.
You keep dodging questions. I give up.

Gronk

Staff member
Trump has said he’ll bring the war to an end even before taking office if he’s elected in November, and vice presidential nominee Vance has said he opposes any further financial support to Ukraine. It’s a sentiment that has gained favor among many Republicans who criticize the billions spent for weapons and other aid to Kyiv since Russia’s full-scale invasion in 2022.

“He’s in favor of peace, in favor of ending the assistance that’s being provided,” Lavrov said of Vance. “And we can only welcome that because that’s what we need — to stop pumping Ukraine full of weapons. And then the war will end, and then we can look for solutions.”