What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes vs. Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team:

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Matt Gafa
3. Adam Mogg
4. Joel Monaghan
5. Michael Robertson
6. Jason Croker
7. Mark McLinden
8. Ryan O'Hara
9. Simon Woolford (c)
18. Luke Davico
11. Ruben Wiki
12. Michael Hodgson
13. Terry Martin

Reserves:

15. Jason Bulgarelli
16. Kris Kahler
17. Brad Drew
19. Ian Hindmarsh

3 points - Ryan O'Hara.

24 tackles
21 hit-ups
134 metres
3 offloads

G-U-N!

He's gotten better since he's played SOO.

2 points - Ruben Wiki. He plays his ass off against the Warriors every time, and he scored a try to boot.

1 point - McLinden. Looked very dangerous. I can't believe Elliot gave him the hook, unless he was injured.

Mal Meninga

Bench
3 - Rhino - Got plenty of attention but did the business while Statue was off with the faries.
1 - Mogg - Good to see some line breaks for a change. None of this stop and go shit Choc gives us, none of the run at 200km\h side ways shit Robbo gives us, but just get straight through the gap.
1 - Macca - If someone just supported him on one of his many breaks, the score could've blown out of proportion.
1 - Bulgarelli - Someone needs to give you points champ! Cheers. :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
I AM PROTESTING MAL MENINGAS VOTES AS HE GAVE ONE TO BULGARELLI

Joking or not, it's just not cool.

jed

First Grade
appeal overturned - Mal's entitled to distribute the votes however he sees fit (although I can't believe he was actually watching the game if Boogs scores a vote :lol:)

3 - Wiki
2 - Rhino
1 - Macca

Mal Meninga

Bench
It was a joke but who else should I give it to? I watched the game but I thought to myself, what if we all get behind Booga's and give him great confidence lifting his morale so he'd stop choking in pressure situations!

:lol: I'm sure he's touched.

I thought Toots had a great game too, he's played very well the last two weeks. Who said he was past it?

Mal Meninga

Bench
Whoever saw him use all his experience to kick the ball straight into the path of a charging Villasanti. Toots a top defensive player, but offers next to nothing in attack anymore.

mike83au

Juniors
3 pts: Wiki
2 pts: Mogg
1 pt: Woolford

p.s. special mention to all of us who had to put up with another heartbreaking performance, those NZ commentators and Steve "feed him to the" Lyons.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Havnt seen the game'
i was working :cry:

but
3- Wiki - I know he would have played well
2- Mogg - seems to be in everyones votes
1- O'Hara- just from his stats

greeneyed

First Grade
3 points - Wiki
2 points - McLinden