What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player you miss most.....

Red'n'White

Juniors
Which player do you miss watching most? From all of the great players to pull on the Famous RedV or the Scarlett of the Steelers for our southern brothers and sisters, do you miss most.

I had a tough time choosing but have gone with Craig Smith (being a prop myself in my hey day for Macquarie Fields Hawks). The way he hit the ball up every time, he always bent the defence back and had a good off load. Smithy was just ahead of Tinga Blacklock the excitement machine. His try in the 99 G/F, which I am careful mentioning here was the best try scored in a grand final IMO.

Who are yours?

boxa777

Coach
At the moment no-one, as this team is stress free..

But if I had to pick one - Leo "Pigman' Clarke.. speed to burn.

Mong

Post Whore
Fullerton Smith
Choc.
M.Coyne

I am devestated that coyne rejected the opportunity to be my boss.. I have no idea what was said at that meeting after that announcement all i could think of was how good that would have been.. :)

Craig Young springs to mind. The way he used to hurl opponents headgear,mouthguards etc, over the sideline still brings a smile to my face all these years later.Also the day he opened Kenny Wolffe (Penrith circa 1983) up for 27 stiches at the SCG was another great moment in sport.Again at SCG when he was sent off by Kevin Roberts (also a cop at the time) for raising the knees in attack after 30 seconds of game time,I think against Easts -brilliant.Seriously a great player and my fav. Other players that I remember fondly- Robert Stone ,Graeme O'Grady, Brian Johnson (f'back).

Sas2200

Juniors
definately Tingha!!! tryscoring machine he was!

kinda rated the little man Lincoln Withers in the one season he had with us also. Boy could he put on some big hits

gregstar

Referee
letting michael o'connor, graeme o'grady, steve morris & pat jarvis go. all within the space of 12 months.

still can't believe flemming & masters reasoning.

tallis was a disappointment but his subsequent b*tch carry-on softened the blow.

waite, blacklock & mundine hurt.

but the arrival of creeping has to an extent erased the heartache.

no.......thinking of snoz, it hasn't.

Latest posts