What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players I think will have a big year.

roopy

Referee
Josh Perry - He is at the right age and experience level to really become a force this season. I expect him to be just about our best forward.

Adam Woolnough - He will establish himself as a genuine firstgrader.

Kurt Gidley - I once saw a quote from Michael Hagan saying it takes four years at the club to turn a youngster into a firstgrader - next season is number 4 for Kurt. He was a very late starter in top class football and he has really had L plates on his whole career so far, but he will be the best he can be next season, and that is pretty good.

Michael Ennis - He will probably be our super sub this coming season. I think he will make a big name for himself off the bench.

Blake Mueller - our new Billy Peden - he will play a part in firstgrade this year. I think he will be a regular starting player by the end of the season.

Todd Lowrie - Todd was injured till well into the season this year and has basically been out with injuries for much of the last few seasons. Until this off season he hasn't had a chance to train through an off season since he played S G Ball. The guy was a genuine firstgrader on minimal training in 2003, and 2004 should see him bigger, stronger, faster and fitter.

Nikki

Coach
STEVE WITT - Left Parra with a point to proove and this is the club where he will do it. Will learn alot from Joey and execute it well on the field. Great talent this one.

Russell Richardson has to step up-We need a strong centre
JOHNS WILL BRAIN EM
Robbie O- will have lots of fun

75 days until the sound of RAY WARREN!

northey

First Grade
Todd Lowrie - Todd was injured till well into the season this year and has basically been out with injuries for much of the last few seasons. Until this off season he hasn't had a chance to train through an off season since he played S G Ball. The guy was a genuine firstgrader on minimal training in 2003, and 2004 should see him bigger, stronger, faster and fitter.

his foot injury and ankle injuries have beenbad for him over the last few seasons.
i know in his first 1st grade game, which happened to be at penrith was a great game for him.....

i think matt kennedy will have a great season same with jamie fitzgerald

socksie

Juniors
im expecting a big year from kidley
ive always been a fan of his since he started playing first grade and never understood why he wasnt a starting first-grader
now that he's shown what he can do i'm expecting him to become a prominent player and hope he has an injury-free year because he just needs a little continuity

Alex28

Coach
it feels like we have been saying the same things about Josh Perry for years now - this year he has to step up et al. we should be saying now he is one of our leaders and someone the young guys look up to - not hoping he learns some discipline this year and hoping he steps up to be the automatic rep selection he should be. if it doesnt happen this year - it wont happen. if it doesnt happen this year we are wasting our time with Josh, and the resources should be put to other players.

it will be a big year for kidley - he really doesnt have a starting spot assured, and it will show how much the guy has in him. time for the L plates to be thrown away and stand up as a playmaker on his own right.

this year is really a year for the young blokes to make a name for themselves with guys like Parsons and Ben Kennedy realistically not going to be about after 2004 or 2005. they need to show that the knights have the guys to fill these gaps and that the club doesnt need to go out and buy forwards - something that has been pretty clear in 2003 that we maybe need to do.

creagles

Juniors
Knights players 2 hav a big year:

Robbie O - will hav a point 2 prove, a qld chance
Tahu- will better his 2001 form
gidley- will prove hes at test level
hughes- will be solid as always
richardson- will start 2 love football agen after souths and it should show on the field
quinn- will step up and show wat hes worth
hall- underated player
kidley- will be better with pressure from witt
witt- will want 2 taste first grade
johns- wat can u say
Kennedy- will show y he deserves 2 be rated as the best back rower in the world
simpson- roo tour will benefit his already brilliant play
abraham- i tip 2 debut 4 NSW
perry- just look at wat the others sed
parsons- will make it a big 1
buderus - wat can u say
Woolnough will establish himself
Price- will be fighting 4 bench spot
Lowrie- " "
M.kennedy " "
mueller " "
Quigley " "
Tanner " "
estatheo " "

The only person i tip 2 suffer in 2004 is hagan "WHO 2 PICK" will be hammering away at his brain

Blue and Red never dead

Latest posts