What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players returnng to the NRL from the UK?

Parraren

Bench
Anyone know if there are any players possibly returning to the NRL next year from the UK Super League?

I remember hearing that Darren Albert & Brett Dallas were rumoured to be returning but not too sure with which clubs. Also heard a rumour that Leslie Vainikolo might be coming back? Anyone got anything?

There are of course also the 2 British players rumoured to be joining Souths: Carney & Horne.

LESStar58

Referee
Dallas was mentioned as possibly linking with the Broncos but he has re-signed with Wigan.

OVP

Coach
I Bleed Green said:
Vainikolo is with the Bulls for the next 2 years, he ain't going anywhere unfortunately. :cry:

I would like to see him in the NRL. Sure the money is better over there because of our salary cap, but id like to think he'd like to prove himself over here. A club like Souths would benefit greatly from this guy imo.

Raider Azz

Bench
Screw Souths, If Vanikolo was to come back to the NRL, it couldn't be anywhere else but the Raiders!

ali

Bench
Colin Best has been linked with Saints. I hope he comes back to Cronulla.

Moffo

Referee
Albert should come back, he left wayyyy to early

Itd be a good acquisition for a club like Souths

yes darren albert said he would like to have ten years at one club would be great if we lose tahu and great if we dont hmm tau and albert on the wing yes i like that :D :D

pweibj

Juniors
carney states happy at wigan .... but what does that mean?
logan swann ... should be returning to nrl (hopefully) .. had a really poor season with the bulls!

next knights half said:
yes darren albert said he would like to have ten years at one club would be great if we lose tahu and great if we dont hmm tau and albert on the wing yes i like that :D :D

But who would you put gidley inside of? Before the gidley tahu combination everyone was talking about the gidley albert combination which was arguably more lethal.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Phillips said:
LeagueNut said:
Iafeta said:
Logan Swann wants a return to the Warriors.

... and apparently we are interested in Stuart Fielden as well. :-s

Fielden would be a good buy....however Swann has had his chance...
Swann never wanted to leave in the first place but he didn't get on with Anderson. We'ved missed his defence this year.