What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who represent fictional characters or real life people

just a bit of fun, lookalikes or anything they can do in particular

Speedy Gonzalez- Nathan Merritt (Attribute)
Tarzan- Kane Cleal (look-a-like)
Action Man- Mark Gasnier (both)
Road Runner- Brett Stewart (Attribute)
Tazmanian Devil- Benji Marshall (Attribute) cant see which direction the taz is going, and has speed
GI-Joe- Ian Roberts (Attribute)
Bugs Bunny- Andrew Johns (Attribute) cant seem to be defeated by any fictional character in any way
Simon Katich- Josh Hannay
Amon Buchanan- Nate Myles

and so forth

kooriguy

Juniors
mark gasnier looks like that mister incredibal from that disney movie or rojer ramjet, jay leno.. ah anyone with an oversized chin.

kooriguy said:
mark gasnier looks like that mister incredibal from that disney movie or rojer ramjet, jay leno.. ah anyone with an oversized chin.

:lol: good call that one, dont know why i didnt think of that

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Can't quite put my finger on it yet - but I can't help feeling there's something just a touch odd about Mark Gasnier's 2007 Season Guide photo.....Ahhh, wait I got it - he's wearing his sunnies indoors!

gasniermarkzs4.jpg

As for others - Simon Woolford & Nate Myles have always resembled either shaved down garden gnomes or escaped circus dwarves to me.

And this one's not funny, but over the past few weeks on the news I have noticed that that Brendan Fevola Gay-FL bloke that boinked Lara Bingle looks a LOT like Wille Mason. Looks more like Willie than his own brother does in fact!

I'm sure I'll think of a lot more too - This should be a funny thread! :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
put a photo of mick weyman against the dude from the The Incredibles movie... its uncanny

kooriguy

Juniors
oh and kimorley reminds me of pippen or merry the hobbits (cant remember which is which) from the lord of the rings movie

Rocco

Juniors
Miriam - Craig Wing
Goofy - Luke Patten
Count (from sesame street) - Anthony Minichiello
Speedy Gonzalez - Greg Inglis

kooriguy

Juniors
scott minto is wayne bennetts love child if u ask me the resemblance is uncanny and how else could you explain someone that sh*t playin first grade for a premiership winning team. :crazy:

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Charlie124 said:
Scott Minto = Lurch (Adams Family)
:lol::lol:

OMFG - that is just TOO funny - a corker! Poor Scott Minto!

I thought of another one too - I've never seen anyone with a squarer head than Simon Woolford - and he reminds me of...

WoolfordSimon.jpg
spongebob.jpg

Tom Shines

First Grade
Oh the Craig Bellamy vs Martina Navratilova one is by far the best lookalike I've ever seen! :lol:

gasniermarkzs4.jpg

As for others - Simon Woolford & Nate Myles have always resembled either shaved down garden gnomes or escaped circus dwarves to me.

hahahaha. i have a few in my garden. I have a thing for dwarves and gardens.

Latest posts