What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who try the hardest.

The Moose

Juniors
Paul Bowman. Rugged, durable, solid. Performance for Qld in Origin 2 was superb. Tackling anything that moved. Does the same thing every week for the cows

tiger_nick

Bench
The Moose said:
Paul Bowman. Rugged, durable, solid. Performance for Qld in Origin 2 was superb. Tackling anything that moved. Does the same thing every week for the cows

Too bad he'll have Dene Halatau running all over him Sunday! ;-)

The Moose

Juniors
believe it when i see it. bowmans weakness is his attack. hes not completely shit but theres no flair in it whatsoever. hes just a good honest toiler, the way we breed em' up here

Red Bear

Referee
Alot of the Souths team tries very hard but just doesnt have the skill to match it with alot of team, Craigie always tries hard when he is playing(although it sounds like he's gone). As opposed to the Warriors who have alot of skil but are just disinterested and dont put the effort. Although Stacey seems to put effort in.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Gee there is definetly some bias in some of these posts. Guys like Fittler and co are great players but I would really fail to see how you could say he puts in more than some of the other players. For me id probably go:

Cameron Smith , Steve Price and Danny Nutley.

Crocker and Buderus would be right up there too.

hrundi99

First Grade
Croker, Tongue and Weyman.

I would have said Wiki but he's been relatively quiet since he signed with NZ.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
- these blokes aren't necessarily flashy players but they just play with guts week in week out. I feel extremely sorry for them, I really do. The Andersons and Karl Te Mata

Cant go past the likes of Koopu and Betham either, both give 120% on defence at least.

ethos

Live Update Team
Webcke for sure.

Dane Carlaw too (but for some strange reason only in Origin :| ).

Latest posts