What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who you know and how?

ash the bash

Juniors
Met Sutto a few times, wouldn't say he is mate but he is good mates with my cousins who are bra boys so bump into him here and there when im with the cousins...

Funny thou i bare a very uncanny resemble to Sutto aka as Sutto's bro amongst a few Souths Supporters;-)

beave

Coach
oooh ooooooh, let me start

I once spoke to this guy who played badminton with this chic who went out with a guy who was a housemate with Gorden Tallis's speech therapist.

this would have to be the most self absorbed, blowing wind up one's owns asses threads I have ever seen.

People don't respond to it if you have any sort of dignity and or respect for a player that you may know.

Clock watcher

Juniors
sh!t didn't mean to offend anyone, just thought it would be interesting to see how it all intertwines. Will delete if makes everone happy.

sorry

CowMan

Juniors
beave said:
no no, leave it up, I want to see some of the responses.

agree

i wanna see MORE

owned9wz.jpg

Clock Watcher knows every RL player with an IQ less than 50.

I'll flog that.

1) I once sold newpapers to Peter Sterling
2) Ditto Peter Wynn
3) I once bought a Black Russian from Mick Cronin. I bought a few more, then walked straight into a glass door.
4) Joey Johns once wrote on my sons cap.
5) Brett Kenny once signed my other sons's jersey
6) Brett Hodgeson once signed yet another sons plaster.
7) I once had an in depth conversation with Brian Hetherington. I told him that Newtown sucked. He replied "Get f**ked"
8) Frank Hyde once told me a joke.
9) Stan Jurd sold me some socks at Peter Wynn's one day.
10) Royce Simmons one day said hello to me. Tim Sheens didn't, arrogant prick!
11) Joe Vitanza and I once exchanged pleasanteries as I entered the club he was a bouncer for.
12) I once bought a mouthguard from Gary Bridge.
13) I once shared a lift with John Kolc
14) I once stood in the hot food line at Parra Stadium with Laurie Daley.
15) I once leaned on the same tree as Phil Sigsworth
16) I once shared the same picnic ground as Steve Carter.
17) I once had a beer near Steve Roach.
18) On another occasion, I once had a beer near Eric Grothe snr, John Muggleton and Geoff Gerard
19) I once chatted to Paul Stephenson's mum. He had just signed with Manly, and her words were 'Pity it wasn't Parramatta!'
And if THAT isn't impressive, cop this:
20) My nan knew Ken Irvine's mum.

badav

Bench
Feleti Mateo sometimes does his grocery shopping where i work. I thought about telling him to make sure that Parramatta lose against Brisbane so i guess that means i know him. I didnt tell him though, and he obviously isnt telepathic.

Guy Sebastian also buys groceries where i work sometimes too.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
I went to school and played footy with Brett Finch, Clint Newton, Anthony Quinn. Owen Craigie was a few years above. Also played a few other sports with Josh Perry ... he was lazy back then too

......And yes Newton and Finch were pricks back then also ;-)