What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who you know and how?

Bernster

Juniors
I used to live next door to one of Brett Kimorely's cousins (and his family) who were also our drinking partners.

Sir Biffo

Bench
I had a Big Mac with Matt Cooper when the Dragons played in Townsville and he gave me some chips. I'm expecting the call to be best man at his wedding or godfather to his first born soon.

Taniwha

Juniors
Feleti Mateo sometimes does his grocery shopping where i work. I thought about telling him to make sure that Parramatta lose against Brisbane so i guess that means i know him. I didnt tell him though, and he obviously isnt telepathic.

Guy Sebastian also buys groceries where i work sometimes too.

Haha wat a androtop :lol:

beckster05

Juniors
Blind Freddy said:
I went to school and played footy with Brett Finch, Clint Newton, Anthony Quinn. Owen Craigie was a few years above. Also played a few other sports with Josh Perry ... he was lazy back then too

......And yes Newton and Finch were pricks back then also ;-)

Which school would that be Freddy. I also went to school with Brett Finch, Dan Tolar who were in the same years as me. Anthony Quinn was a year behind me and Owen Craigie was a year or two above me.

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
Went to shake wayne bennetts hand when the team was over for the super league final but ended up kicking a chair into his shin other then that i played footy with jerrry seuseu and im related to the muss

Raider_69

Post Whore
Troy Thompson, Todd Carney, Adrian Purtell and Alan Tongue all tried to talk bouncers at All Bar Nun into letting me in... they failed and William Zillman managed to sweet talk them into letting me in, so we're like best budies now

:lol:

Blind Freddy

Juniors
beckster05 said:
Which school would that be Freddy. I also went to school with Brett Finch, Dan Tolar who were in the same years as me. Anthony Quinn was a year behind me and Owen Craigie was a year or two above me.

You must of been the year below me at St. Marys.

I forgot too Johnny Morris was our Commonwealth Bank cup captain (which is now the Arrive Alive Cup) at SFX, were you there then also??

Latest posts