What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who you know and how?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Trevor Gillmeister once brushed my arm at Campbelltown Stadium & said 'sorry mate' to me.

I haven't washed my right arm since, I have no doubt he hasn't forgotten me... afterall... I am his mate :cool:

beave

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
This is fair dinkum

Feleti Mateo was in my class in yr 11 and 12, I graduated in 2002, but he stayed back a year to complete a 3 year course and to play in the Arrive alive cup. :D

he stayed back to do year 3 again????????? hehehehe.

sharko

Juniors
Many years ago I was at Canterbury Leagues after my team had been beat by the Berries, Big Geoff Robinson had a huge game and then a huge amount of beers and was chucking up in one of the dunnies with one of the lower grade blokes holding his hair back for him but looking a bit crook himself.
Poor old Robbo couldn't get to the dunnies in time and was chucking on the floor outside the cubicle, I managed to step around the havoc take a slash and get out before it got even uglier.
I suppose that makes us mates of sorts out Bankstown way!

Kurt Angle

First Grade
I used to work in a car detailers, and a car come in wanting his car cleaned.

I said "Hey, you look like Jonathon Docking"...

He goes "I'm not Jonathon Docking, but yeah a lot of people say I look like him"

Does that count?

It was either a Target, K-Mart, Best and Less, or Fossey's catalogue that was out in either the late 80s or early 90sthat had that blonde-haired mulleted halfback from North Sydney Bears Jason something or rather I think, who sang with a guitar and released some crappy single.

Anyway, people at school reckoned I looked like him in that catalogue (mainly the blonde mullet), so they started calling me him.

A little help with his name please?

_Johnsy

Referee
I saw the film clip on the sunday roast the other week. He looked at me during the clip, yeah he is my mate.