What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

playstation 2 chip

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
hi my mum recently went to one of those other countries and she came back with like 15 games. But since they are all imported none of them work. does anyone no anything about these chips which you can get to play these games on ure machine?

how much they are? where to do it at? etc

any help would be sweet

gaterooze

Bench
BBSF, check the newspaper classifieds and the trading post. There's always guys around who will do it.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Yep I got my done at quatronics in Parramatta, I wouldn't recommend you find someone from the trading post/classifieds, most of them are shady and their home done jobs aren't always exactly top notch.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Yeah it was just like a regular shop really, no shady/illegal crap.

Price depends, I got one of the better chips for $210 but you can get a decent one for $150-$180(this is including installation)

McLovin

Staff member
Yep, i got my "Magicgate" chip installed for $160 at a computer repair shop in Beverly Hills...

Henson

Juniors
theres a place at kensington sydney that did mine,no probs at all,early ps2 are 190,later ones are 140 ph no is 02 93138484,happy gaming

BWNB

First Grade
Connell said:
Yep, i got my "Magicgate" chip installed for $160 at a computer repair shop in Beverly Hills...
Beverly hills near the station, i got my xbox done there.

McLovin

Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Beverly hills near the station, i got my xbox done there.

That's right. Just down the street next to the station (closest to that video shop)...

Latest posts