What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, anyone else in 2021

Grapple

Bench
allow myself to introduce... myself...

iu

Last edited:

tumbidragon

First Grade
Honestly can't say Storm are playing silly buggers with their cap. That squad while good doesn't scream rorting the cap. Just comes down to Bellamy being a gun coach.
But yes, f**k off with the Melb./East's in every GF thanks! Whats that? 18 of the 23 yrs of the NRL era with either team competing in the GF.

Honestly can't say Storm are playing silly buggers with their cap. That squad while good doesn't scream rorting the cap. Just comes down to Bellamy being a gun coach.
But yes, f**k off with the Melb./East's in every GF thanks! Whats that? 18 of the 23 yrs of the NRL era with either team competing in the GF.

yep its becoming a joke and too make matters worse the tigers have given both sides a awesome fullback for the next 5 years

Nah...the way I see it is, if its not my team it might as well be one of those 2. If I can't have it, no one can!

Besides that, I don't take the Roosters' victories too seriously anyway (those rosters...just lol) and it's hard to trust Melbourne after all they've done tbh. You'd have good reason to put exclamation marks over the past 5 Premierships imo. Tonight though, I think this Melbourne side deserved it. Believable roster and just clearly better than Penrith in every way.

Last edited:

Zadar

Juniors
This has been happening for decades where two or 3 teams dominate

In the 60s saints and Souths were in every grand final.

In the 70s Souths, manly and easts played in 8 of 10 grand finals

in the 80s parra and dogs played in 8 of 10 grand finals

in the 90s raiders,manly and Brisbane played in all 9 of 10 grand finals.

so in 60 years of rugby league only once have these 8 teams(roosters, parra,dogs,Brisbane,raiders,manly,Souths and the storm not featured in a grand final, and that was in 2005.

there's only like 3 good coaches, if you wanna win a premiership you gotta get them
There's a lot of truth to this statement. I was thinking exactly this during the game. Look at Bellamy, still shaking his head and blasting the players even after just winning the Premiership...

Meanwhile, other coaches are consistently picking underperforming players, allowing boys-clubs to form within their organisations, getting bullied and dictated to by self-important and archaic boards with zero footy knowledge, meanwhile lacking a big enough set of plums to make the tough calls when needed whilst tolerating destructive player tantrums.

There are only a few coaches who don't do these things and they are the ones who win.

Latest posts