What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, anyone else in 2021

kit66

Bench
Saints merged to keep other teams alive
Riiight
Thats one of the longest bows i've seen drawn on this website haha

I didn't say they did it to save anyone I said that by doing it they took the pressure off others having to do it. But really Roosters and Souths should merge, for the good of the game, makes sense, too many Sydney teams. Your Roosters have got f.a juniors and f.a fans plus there's the soulless, money driven aspect of your existence to take into consideration. Do it, you know it makes sense.

kit66

Bench
poor old Illawarra copped the wrong end of the stick their, dragons only had gasnier as a local junior in that premiership team,the rest were made up of Steelers and other poached kids.

Illawarra dragons would be a much nicer fit.

So you agree, it was a very sensible and astute move by St George. Thanks, we know.;)

adamkungl

Immortal
I didn't say they did it to save anyone I said that by doing it they took the pressure off others having to do it. But really Roosters and Souths should merge, for the good of the game, makes sense, too many Sydney teams. Your Roosters have got f.a juniors and f.a fans plus there's the soulless, money driven aspect of your existence to take into consideration. Do it, you know it makes sense.

haha, back to local juniors again.
Clubs that are money driven belong in a professional sport.
Clubs that aren't belong in local park footy.

kit66

Bench
haha, back to local juniors again.
Clubs that are money driven belong in a professional sport.
Clubs that aren't belong in local park footy.

Yep,like I said, soulless. Spends it's days wandering the halls of LU posting incessantly in a vane search for the fulfillment you just don't get from all those empty Premierships you know you didn't really deserve.

adamkungl

Immortal
Yep,like I said, soulless. Spends it's days wandering the halls of LU posting incessantly in a vane search for the fulfillment you just don't get from all those empty Premierships you know you didn't really deserve.

Seems like you're also wandering the halls of LU
Unless this is all a dream. Like your dream of St George ever being relevant again.

kit66

Bench
A Dragons fan calling the Roosters cheats. I wonder how the Dragons had that dynasty over a decade? Nothing to see here everybody.

It was 11 years. I've never heard this cheating theory before though, maybe you'd like to share it.
This'll be good.

kit66

Bench
The one you implied in the below

That was directed at you, what too subtle ?

As for the Roosters, I'm not a lawyer and don't have access to Politis' "books", just a humble punter who knows a ring in when he sees one.

Valheru

Coach
That was directed at you, what too subtle ?

As for the Roosters, I'm not a lawyer and don't have access to Politis' "books", just a humble punter who knows a ring in when he sees one.

So you know they are cheating?

ACTPanthers

Bench
The whole "Roosters are cap cheats" thing is a funny one. It's an age old insult, and it may even be true, but I find it particularly humorous when posters take the old "I know cheating when I see it" as if they're some kind of Sherlock Holmes with an uncanny skill in observation...

You don't know shit, I don't know shit, and we'll both probably never know shit, so it seems a little disingenuous to take that particular fork in the road.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
The whole "Roosters are cap cheats" thing is a funny one. It's an age old insult, and it may even be true, but I find it particularly humorous when posters take the old "I know cheating when I see it" as if they're some kind of Sherlock Holmes with an uncanny skill in observation...

You don't know shit, I don't know shit, and we'll both probably never know shit, so it seems a little disingenuous to take that particular fork in the road.

Whenever the Roosters sign or retain a good player, everybody loses their mind and accuses the Roosters of rorting the cap. But if another team raids the Roosters, it was apparently a good signing for that club.

There are so many ex-Roosters at almost every other NRL club, yet nobody ever says other clubs are cheats for signing former Roosters.

Seems like a double standard that the Roosters aren't allowed to do what every other team does to the Roosters, and to other clubs.

adamkungl

Immortal
Whenever the Roosters sign or retain a good player, everybody loses their mind and accuses the Roosters of rorting the cap. But if another team raids the Roosters, it was apparently a good signing for that club.

There are so many ex-Roosters at almost every other NRL club, yet nobody ever says other clubs are cheats for signing former Roosters.

Seems like a double standard that the Roosters aren't allowed to do what every other team does to the Roosters, and to other clubs.

Souths sign Latrell from Roosters "mm good business"
Roosters sign unproven teenager from Souths "sOmBrEro!!!!!!111111111111"