What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help a DRAGONS supporter :)

SerbDragon

Coach
imgbig17.jpg

Woh oh razza mattaz, razza mattaz who oh..

Princess Deee

Juniors
Thank You Serb Dragon :)

So if you or anyone else has a spare minute Pleaseeee vote for LINDA! This competition has been running for 8 weeks & we really need to get LINDA into the top 5 finalists! So please be kind enough to throw your votes over to Linda & get behind the only NSW contestest in the running & ofcourse a proud St George girl!

Note: you can only vote once through your facebook account.

The Major

Bench
Those have to be the ugliest stockings i have ever seen. Sorry for the brutal honesty. Wont be getting my vote. Saints fan or not. Might be a nice girl and all, but no bingo from me.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think the lass in the pic is fine catch for the lucky fella who is sharing a coffee with her today.

As for you Major, I found a pic of you online. When was the last time you shaved?

silverex

Bench
I didn't vote either as I, like Willow, am not a Facebook fan.

But I did have a look at the website. Some mighty fine looking young ladies there!

Phew!!! Where's my medication to get the blood pressure down??

big pat

Coach
I didn't vote either as I, like Willow, am not a Facebook fan.

But I did have a look at the website. Some mighty fine looking young ladies there!

Phew!!! Where's my medication to get the blood pressure down??

i'm not as game as you, i didn't look, i can't afford my blood pressure to rise.

The Major

Bench
LOL @ Willow. You dont like it mate? I think if i cant act mature, i might as well try and look it. I am glad you "found" a picture of me. Treasure it always mate. Remember, i am not a piece of meat to be ogled at. lol

Princess Deee

Juniors
I wonder who won....

Linda made it through to the top 5 finalists in Australia.. So thank you to all who voted :)

The finalists will be chosen following the ladies professional photo shoot.. So I will give you an update on how she goes!

♥ DrAgOnS ♥

Latest posts