What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help!

knightsno1fan

Juniors
I'm doing an assignment on Drugs in Sport for PDHPE at the moment. And I'm doing it on Robbie or/and Doogs.
And I was just wondering if anyone could help me out by giving me any information on what drugs they used, when they were using them, when and how they were caught, the consequences or any other relevant information.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Kaz

junior
I will send you a PM tomorrow with links to the charges etc.

And they should have all the info you need, this story I know a lot about. :?

Don't expect Knights fans to come rushing to you with news.

knightsno1fan

Juniors
Kaz said:
I will send you a PM tomorrow with links to the charges etc.

And they should have all the info you need, this story I know a lot about. :?

Don't expect Knights fans to come rushing to you with news.
thanks heaps. Yeah I didn't think it would be a very popular subject :? , but I need all the information I can get.
Sorry to bring it up again guys 8-[

Doctor

Bench
You're a sinister one Kaz :twisted:

If I knew anything about these alleged drugs I would tell you - I can't recall ever knowing about any drugs in our team though ;-) - except for Wayne Richards, but he was a dud.

I'm sure Kaz has it all written and pasted into a scrapbook or two somewhere - :p

Kaz

junior
terminator007 said:
Yeah, great lets all give you the info you need so you can rubbish our team, f**k off!

I will be sending info on all players that tested positive.

The players rubbished your team by taking the stuff, when they f**k off, I will like the team again.

knightsno1fan said:
I'm doing an assignment on Drugs in Sport for PDHPE at the moment. And I'm doing it on Robbie or/and Doogs.
And I was just wondering if anyone could help me out by giving me any information on what drugs they used, when they were using them, when and how they were caught, the consequences or any other relevant information.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

steroids, cocaine, heroin, lsd, extasy all sorts of shit they had a drug orgy! nah im just kiddin yall know this. nice subject to do it on. the knights druggos!

antonius

Coach
Original_Chook said:

except for Wayne Richards, but he was a dud.
Have to disagree there Chook, I thought Richards was a pretty good player, he wasn't in the same class as O'Davis, Or Doogs, guess that's why he was punted and the other two weren't (The Sacrificial Lamb if you like). I didn't mind him as a player, helped us to our first Grand Final win.

Terminator

First Grade
antonius said:
Original_Chook said:

Have to disagree there Chook, I thought Richards was a pretty good player, he wasn't in the same class as O'Davis, Or Doogs, guess that's why he was punted and the other two weren't (The Sacrificial Lamb if you like). I didn't mind him as a player, helped us to our first Grand Final win.
Yeah Richards was pretty solid, I was spewing when he got arsed, where did he go anyway?

terminator007 said:
antonius said:
Original_Chook said:

Yeah Richards was pretty solid, I was spewing when he got arsed, where did he go anyway?

as far away from newcastle as possible ;)

Terminator

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
terminator007 said:
antonius said:
Original_Chook said:

Grow a brain you f**king tool!

terminator007 said:
pennywisealfie said:
terminator007 said:
antonius said:
Original_Chook said:

Grow a brain you f***ing tool!

man i love u knights fans, so touchy!

antonius

Coach
terminator007 said:
Pretty sure he went to Souths, only played a couple of games with them and retired, said he didn't want to play anywhere else but Newcastle.

antonius

Coach
terminator007 said:
Thats right, was he stitched up or what?
No he wasn't stitched up in the sense of the word. The story was he had a leg injury, and he was using steroids to speed up the recovery process, so yes in that respect he was guilty, the way it appeared to me though was he was used as a scapegoat, ie:- one rule for him, a different rule for the others, at the time it caused a lot of division amongst Knights supporters, who were livid at the treatment he recieved.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
terminator007 said:
pennywisealfie said:
terminator007 said:
antonius said:
Original_Chook said:

Grow a brain you f***ing tool!

man i love u knights fans, so touchy!

you're becoming a pain in the arse in this forum. Annoying the shyt out of me.

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
terminator007 said:
Thats right, was he stitched up or what?
No he wasn't stitched up in the sense of the word. The story was he had a leg injury, and he was using steroids to speed up the recovery process, so yes in that respect he was guilty, the way it appeared to me though was he was used as a scapegoat, ie:- one rule for him, a different rule for the others, at the time it caused a lot of division amongst Knights supporters, who were livid at the treatment he recieved.

I think Wayne Richards was the scapegoat.

The difference was Wayne Richards admitted it, the others didn't.

Richards was a fringe 1st grader, the others were established 1st graders.

At least Richards was man enough to admit what he did, he never made excuses.

This will surprise you, I admire Wayne Richards for being honest.

Terminator

First Grade
So do I, I just don't understand why people want to keep dragging our clubs name through the mud over and over again. :cry:

Matt23

Staff member
I'm used to ppl calling the Knights drug cheats...despite the fact that happened 5 years ago, I also found it amusing when a certain raiders fan came here and tried to start on us about it, he quickly shut up when he was reminded about Clinton Schifcofske, hey at least Adam & Robbie did the time for there "crime" unlike Schifcofske.

Latest posts