What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, please change this rule *Melbourne/Tigers spoiler*

Geez you really really hate the guy. Sounds almost personal
Why do you call him a grub?

Have you seem him eye gouge?

Have you seen him drop the knees?

Have you seen him use an elbow?

Why's he a grub?

Eye gouge - next week.
Drop knees - 2 weeks later.
Elbow - 3 weeks.

Darryn

Juniors
bullsh*t ozbash.

It was NO different to the hit on morris in the first half. The difference is Cronk plays for Melbourne (A glamour team) whilst Morris plays for the lowly Tigers.

The refferees dead set have teams that they give 50-50 calls to becaus ethat team is percieved to be a better team and they don't want to upset the apple cart.

Of sick of it and it really turns you off the game.

Cost Tigers the game in the end.

Not to mention the penalty count. Melbourne lay all over us in the ruck and the ref has time to say 'get out of there cooper' or 'get off him anthony (quinn)' nearly every tackle but not ONE ruck penalty..:roll:

Agree on everything in that post.

Btw did anyone see Quinn sh*t his pants when he elbowed Laurie in the face and when he got up he took off. f**k I wish Laurie got the dirty grub.

Meth

Staff member
Common sense.

I agree with Iafeta's analysis on the challenge on Cronk- wasn't worth a penalty. Good, well timed challenges on the kicker shouldn't be penalized out of the game. If the challenge is (actually) late, high or dangerous, penalize it. If not, applaud it.

On Lawrie, he may be a thug, but I like watching him. Unfortunately, so do the refs apparently. He has ended up getting profiled by the refs

As a Storm fan - I said at the time, i'd be filthy if that penalty was blown against one of our players - he'd committed to the tackle and was only very marginally after the kick the contact was made.
Having said that, I thought the Storm tackle on Morris earlier in the game was right as he kicked it, and that was the difference IMO.
As for scoring off dud calls though - how about the knock on called on Hoffman when the Tigers bloke dropped the ball and then they scored off theScrum - should have been play on. One all I figure

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Being at the game and seeing both incidents live, stupid referees. nothing in eihter of them, but IF it were the Morris one was a penalty agianst Storm.

And as per usual Ozbash shows why he lives in such a secluded little country town and has somuch time to post on forums