What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One!

In-goal

Bench
He is a bit of a all or nothing player, unfortunatley for him this will be his last run with the Roos.

Jabs

Juniors
incredible_holc said:
Galloway's not a saints junior!!!
If Keith Galloway is not a Saints junior then who was the tall red head named Keith Galloway that was playing in my team Brighton Seagulls and then moved to Hurstville.

You have no clue mate. :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Has anyone also noticed that how many times he get's smashed??,

For the biggest guy in the comp i've never seen a guy get smashed so much by the smaller players aswell!!, Lance Hohoia & others absolutely smashed him this year....he must be pretty soft if this is the case.

Fibroman

First Grade
Mason is ordinary at best. Even Bryan Fletcher would go better, and at least give the bunnies something to cheer about.

dimitri

First Grade
i love the way how cronulla supporters think all their players are locals

keith has lived in brighton all his life
his parents are of scottish background but settled into the st george area
hes played for brighton and hurstville and his brother played for arncliffe scots

he attends kogarah marist

JJ

Immortal
Mason is a joke - only problem is nobody is laughing.

Seems to have friends in high places though - there are a huge number of players who should have been picked before him, even given the injuries.

O'Hara, Price, O'Meley. Abraham, Carlaw (who's overrated too - but at least plays well sometimes) Hindmarsh, I.

Bloody hell, as well as the two Bulldogs above you could add Ryan, Scott, Hughes and Feeney as more deserving. I don't even like the Bulldogs - but you pick one of their forwards to tour - and it's Willie Mason - LMFAO!!!!

Latest posts