What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plenty of targets for Anderson

fish eel

Immortal
Yeh, I heard that. :lol:
I've defended Gould today, but that comment was unbelievable. Absolutely stupid tbh.

Suity

But the ball was wet making it slower to come out of poor Joels hands :lol:

Stuffed if I know how a forward like Oake managed that catch and pass in such horrible conditions :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
But the ball was wet making it slower to come out of poor Joels hands :lol:

Stuffed if I know how a forward like Oake managed that catch and pass in such horrible conditions :lol:

Yeh, that was a talent that I didn't even think Mortimer possessed. :lol:
Obviously, in Gould's mind, a back is excused for the same play.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I think Jono goes OK for what he is, a stop gap fill in player.

Reddy though, has had quite a poor season, his worst in a few years, and it got him a city jumper.

jk13

First Grade
you draw the parrallel to wiki in his last year at the warriors, when his team grew capes to send him out and they almost made the gf with a sub-team. cayless needs to start having karva sessions

HevyDevy

Coach
lol.

The point I was making is that some players in our team are untouchable.
Reddy has been more than below average all season. So have Inu and Mateo.
But only the latter are copping sh*te around here.
My point is that Reddy has been no better. It's not just one incident.

Suity

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Dare we say anything about Robson or will we get into trouble because he defends well?

Even Hindmarsh looked old and past it.

The whole team needs a rocket or something.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes but people seemed to be blaming INU and Mateo just because they are going to the Warriors.

INU was sh*thouse and has been for a while.

well when you follow a team as sh*t as ours singleing out certain players has always been pretty lame..

I'd love to follow a team like the Tigers where only one bloke gets the blame and that's Fitzhenry...lol

it's just easier.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Everyone is picking on Inu and at times, this is rightly so. His attempted tackle for the last try showed a disrespect to the jumper.
But let's just take a step back.

At 12-6 down in the second half, Reddy gets put into a gap up the right hand side. around our own 40 line. He makes a good 15 metres and all he has to do is draw and pass to Inu and he is away with try almost written all over it.
What does Reddy do? Waits until the last second before looking and passing and ends up throwing it forward. Some of the poorest execution of any play I have seen by an Eel this season. But somehow Reddy is able to avoid execution by keyboard on this site. :roll:
That was a critical play at the time and Reddy, a first grader of decent experience, f**ked it up big time like someone from the Under 10's. It was disgraceful.

Suity
Inu is ShIIIIIIIIIt, and makes mistakes which make the mind boggle!

big boppa eel

Juniors
Yes, and I haven't even gone any where near the pathetic attempt by Jonathan Wright for the first try of the second half. :roll:
There are many scapegoats, but Inu and Mateo are the greatest.
My point is, is that there are many other as poor performers than those two.

I don't understand why so many fans wear such horrible blinkers.

Suity
Because in their heads these pricks are already in NZ, thats why? u cant see that in their performance, its not rocket science they couldnt give a rats.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Because in their heads these pricks are already in NZ, thats why? u cant see that in their performance, its not rocket science they couldnt give a rats.

Yeah I saw inu laughing and joking with some of the warriors after the match. What a wanker! The season is down the down the drain and he's laughing about it.

What about when he had the ball stolen off him near his own try line and they scored. The dumb prick probably gave it to them. f**k off inu!

big boppa eel

Juniors
If that's the case, why do we pick them every week?
Dont know fish, isnt this why DA is under the pump continuing to pick players who dont perform, I understand u have to have the cattle to replace them with but I cant standing watching either of the two for much longer especially after all back slapping when we got flogged, especiall Inu pisses me off no end, he just doesnt care, and i do and will pay my hard earned and prey for a miracle on Monday night.

ElectricEel

Juniors
Everyone is picking on Inu and at times, this is rightly so. His attempted tackle for the last try showed a disrespect to the jumper.
But let's just take a step back.

At 12-6 down in the second half, Reddy gets put into a gap up the right hand side. around our own 40 line. He makes a good 15 metres and all he has to do is draw and pass to Inu and he is away with try almost written all over it.
What does Reddy do? Waits until the last second before looking and passing and ends up throwing it forward. Some of the poorest execution of any play I have seen by an Eel this season. But somehow Reddy is able to avoid execution by keyboard on this site. :roll:
That was a critical play at the time and Reddy, a first grader of decent experience, f**ked it up big time like someone from the Under 10's. It was disgraceful.

Suity

Well said Suit. The execution by the whole team was woeful. This included the mighty Hindmarsh. And for F!@#s sake, people, stop trying to blame the coach!

Latest posts