What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plenty of targets for Anderson

EelsFan05

Bench
Yeah I saw inu laughing and joking with some of the warriors after the match. What a wanker! The season is down the down the drain and he's laughing about it.

What about when he had the ball stolen off him near his own try line and they scored. The dumb prick probably gave it to them. f**k off inu!

Inu is a joke and a disgrace to the jersey. We paid a whole lot for one good season from a bloke.... hang on I'm sure that has happened to us before.

If I ever see him in a Parra jersey again I am going to spew. F*&k him off the the warriors now for the love of god.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dare we say anything about Robson or will we get into trouble because he defends well?

Even Hindmarsh looked old and past it.

The whole team needs a rocket or something.

Robson is not a very talented player, I agree. But I, personally, find it hard to blame him because at least he gives 100% every time he plays. I can't ask for more than blokes having a dig. I was disappointed we lost to Brisbane, but at least they had a real go. Against New Zealand, they capitulated.

I feel sick to the stomach knowing club legend Nathan Cayless will leave us at the end of such a disgusting year.

mrpwnd

Bench
Inu is a joke and a disgrace to the jersey. We paid a whole lot for one good season from a bloke.... hang on I'm sure that has happened to us before.

If I ever see him in a Parra jersey again I am going to spew. F*&k him off the the warriors now for the love of god.
I wonder how much we're gonna regret seeing both Mateo and Inu go if they suddenly get a massive form boost over at the warriors.
Seems to be a bad habit of Parras. I am adamant that Finchy is still a sh*t player though.

Latest posts