What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PM 13

Eion

First Grade
At the risk of igniting another Qantas thread, no shark men or women in the Prime Ministers 13.

Assume we will have a couple around the girls actual Aussie team and Brit / Ronnie for NZ, but pretty miserable a couple can’t find their way into these squads.

I'm not surprised.
Have a look at all the stories on the NRLW this GF week, across the two main papaers plus nrl.com, so far it's been three Roosters articles, no Sharks but I suppose we'll get a token one or two in the next few days.
I'd like to see a story on how without all the Sharks women players in the first few seasons the Roosters wouldn't have been able to field a team, still a few of them in that team.
It wont happen, just goes along with these team selections.

R-15-3

Bench
I know Fitz likes the players getting in rep sides but I hate the end of season ones.
I want them all switching off from now, not in 6+ weeks time and risk getting injured more.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Can the girls get within 20 on Sunday? Psychologically they must be shot after roosters chewed them up a month ago

Latest posts