What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Put this in your pipe and smoke it:

Even Darth V'landys can't stop PNG signing a deal with China.

Maybe why you dingleberries were disappointed there was no announcement- it's not in the bag yet.

Any “assurances “ PNG give them make wouldnt be worth anything anyway ..

Do you really believe V’landys and the NRL want this PNG team ? He is being coerced through a mixture of the money we know about and a nod and a wink for other Govt favours down the track …

Last edited:

Wb1234

Immortal
According to abc radio :(credit to op)

Apparently, PNG will only be allowed to compete in the NRL if PNG does not sign a Security Pact with China that would allow China to place Police and Military personnel on PNG.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Apparently, PNG will only be allowed to compete in the NRL if PNG does not sign a Security Pact with China that would allow China to place Police and Military personnel on PNG.
Yes. That's why the money is being offered. It only took you 8000k posts to realise that's the gist of the whole deal?

Perth Red

Post Whore

what's amusing about it all is that they seem quite happy to have China in australia. My mate works on a WA mine thats Chinese owned, Chinese managed and largely Chinese staffed (especially in the snr positions).

Wb1234

Immortal
what's amusing about it all is that they seem quite happy to have China in australia. My mate works on a WA mine thats Chinese owned, Chinese managed and largely Chinese staffed (especially in the snr positions).
Chinese own huge chunks of our real estate markets

Iamback

Coach
So 4 teams sent up there... no injuries or deaths from such a dangerous country

The men teams both look improved year 1 of copying Panthers model... a bit of promise for the NRL team

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
PNG has signed many agreements with China in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
But a security deal will never be one of them.
"PNG is super corrupt and all the money will just go to the pigs at the trough. No, of course they wouldn't sell out their country"

Can't have it both ways

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
It's almost like money rules everything....

Latest posts