What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poem Everyone Should Read

MysteryGirl

First Grade
This should be a poll. I'm thinking Dilmah is in the majority.

Since this is a poem thread.....

The thunder roared
the lightening crashed
a tree fell
a frog was smashed.

:cry: makes me cry every time.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I still feel for the frog

ppf-dead-frog-sm.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
it appears there is no care for the frog, just like there's no care for the crap poem at the start of this thread that I assumingly read.

Dont shoot people for having their opinions especially when someones motive for bringing it on here was for others to read it and to talk about it.

I actually found it derivative and trite. the message about social detachment has been done ad nauseum by people like harry chapin and the only reason his message in cats in the craddle was effective was because the music itself and the base imagery were catchy.

croydon thought crap of the poem and I dont like the repetitive rhyming scheme either because it sounds too much like an Avrill Latrine song.

KulaShaker

Juniors
I care about the frog.

Regarding the first poem, personally I don't need reminding that one day, I will die.

Latest posts