What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon X and Y

Springs

First Grade
Wow you guys went all out quick.

I've got
Froakie - L. 14
Fletchling - L. 11
Charmander - L. 10

Parra Pride

Coach
Wow, that feeling when the only Pokemon you don't one hit KO in the Elite Four is because it has Sturdy for an ability.

Monk

Referee
About to take on the seventh gym

Party is Clawitzer, Florges, Aegislash, Chesnaught, Aurorus and Talonfllame all in their early 50's.

afinalsin666

First Grade
My grand champion team is

69 Lucario
85 Golurk
71 Alakazam
84 Farfetch'd
71 Greninja
69 Venusaur

Now I'm stumped as to what to do.

0173-1340-1916

You guys are nuts. Hats off to you.
Just off getting the first Badge.

Frogadier (Lvl 22)
Farfetch'd (Lvl 11)
Riolu (Lvl 13)
Dunsparce (Lvl 10)
Litleo (Lvl 13)
Burmy (Lvl 10)

afinalsin666

First Grade
2552 1663 4548

I've added you chaps.

My brother is restarting, and chucking all his Pokemon on the wonder trade. Wish I could see whoever got his 85 xernias for a level 5 caterpie :lol: they would have freaked the f**k out.

DB

First Grade
I'm only up to the second gym, if thats the rock one..... I started a game on Saturday and chose Fennekin, but forgot I could get Charmander later so restarted and picked Chespin

Eddie Lab

Juniors
just passed the 2nd gym

first 6;
Tyrunt 25
Lucario 26
Wartortle 27
Honedge 29
Litleo 29
Quilladin 30

training;
Spritee 22
axew 23
Ferroseed 21

Loving this game atm. it has a first gen feel about it.

Parra Pride

Coach
I'm running to the Terminus cave to go find the third legendary Pokemon, when all of a sudden as I'm running through a patch a grass, there's a flash of light on my screen and a battle follows, nek minnit it's a wild Moltres and the bastard flees before I have a chance do anything... Roaming legendary Pokemon suck.

afinalsin666

First Grade
No point chasing him either, because he vanishes from the route as soon as you fly over there. Pain in the ass.

Parra Pride

Coach
I was considering just chucking my master ball at it, since I've had some incredibly good luck catching both Yveltal and Mewtwo in normal ol' Pokeballs, but it was gone before I even had a chance to do that.

Big Pete

Referee
Yep, you can't catch them in the wild. Eventually they retreat to some remote area where you can battle them normally.

How is the Pokédex of everyone who is going far?
I still have yet to reach the second Gym, already seen 69 and obtained 52.
Love how many different ones you can get early.

Monk

Referee
Currently farming Heart Scales using Sneasel/Thief before I hit up the elite 4. This game is quality.

DB

First Grade
How is the Pokédex of everyone who is going far?
I still have yet to reach the second Gym, already seen 69 and obtained 52.
Love how many different ones you can get early.

Seen 149..... Obtained 13 :lol:.... I tend to stick to the same pokemon and raise them.... Ironically though, only 1 out of my current 6 I actually caught.

Given Chespin, now Chesnaught, and Chamander now Charmeleon by the Professor, given a fossil which became Tyrant, given a Lucario and Given a Lapras.... I have only caught Furfrou out of this 6.

perverse

Referee
Hopefully be picking this up on the weekend... by then I should have finished my playthrough of black 2. It's a shame Pokemon Bank wasn't released on launch... got so many duders that I'd like to transfer over.

Big Pete

Referee
Finally caught myself a Ditto so been making copies of Froakie and Squirtle. Time to get all the starters!

Holla if you guys want anything.

Parra Pride

Coach
Finished with Y and started playing through X, got up the part where you need surf to progress without any water types with me, and with forgetting to grab the old rod so I couldn't just fish for one. Decided to gamble on the wonder trade and got given an Eevee, and I had a water stone, so I was pretty happy with that.

Latest posts