What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker Players!

Stranger

Coach
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen of age, we are looking to get a few games of poker going at http://www.truepoker.com/ No money will be involved at all as the game is free.

Only thing required is to Download Party poker and create an account, and be there when the cards are being delt!

First game is hopefully going to be Tomorro night (tuesday) at roughly 9.

Those who want more details contact me through PM Or Msn if you have :)

To see if this takes off can we make it a Stickey?

Thats one thing I'd love to get into actually in real life, unfortunately I dont know anyone into it in Sydney :(, looks like so much fun on yank TV shows.

Misanthrope

Staff member
So play it online with the rest of us. I went in last night and had a quick game, turned $10 into $39 and then pissed it all away

Dont have a cpu @ home and work blocks all those sights, and u know what the screeching kids @ net cafe's are like.

And nice work CWB, its always hard when to know when to pull it f**k knows how many times I've put $10 in a pokie had it up too $40 or $50 and walked away with zilch lol.

northey

First Grade
haha no point in me playing lol.. i can't play poker! the only time i ever won was at the formal after party.. lol gee i wonder why i won?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Can we make our own table and limits?

I don't want to play for pissy 25 cent bets and it would be much more fun if it was only us LU guys.

BTW, Truepoker looks much better. Just saying it LOOKS much better.

thuganomics

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Can we make our own table and limits?

I don't want to play for pissy 25 cent bets and it would be much more fun if it was only us LU guys.

BTW, Truepoker looks much better. Just saying it LOOKS much better.

I have both of them but I perfer Truepoker, saying that Partypoker is very playable.

Stranger

Coach
Okies ladies and Gentlemen, i havnt tried truepoker yet so we will leave that for another night. The game will be texas hold'em, probably NL 2000, Will give a table closer to the game time which is 9 tonight for those who want to play :p

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Is there any way to make the table private so that only LU people can join it? Otherwise you may be flooded with people you dont want.