What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pom guilty - gets 2 match ban

Frenzy.

Immortal
Twitter lighting up now

Pom has been found guilty of dangerous contact to the head

@LeagueWeek and @nospam09 have it up now

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
bea77b42.png

PHaTMaN

Juniors
6 weeks? That'll farging do me.
So angry, how doe GI get 3 and they call for 6 for Pomm? I dont give a f**k if they issued an edict last week, it was less than 2 months ago FFS.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Minichello jumps at a players head leading with the elbow and connects full force and gets off.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What's the go with having a "prosecutor" at a sporting body's judiciary anyway?

Talk about up themselves.

It's not a law court you know wankers.

SadShark

Bench
I hope he made it all the worth of 6-weeks by pantsing the lot of the panel, then on the way out, giving that red, curly rugged merkin of a reporter, an Atomic Y-front wedgie that got stuck in his teeth while he was pulling them over the arse stains head.

Last edited:

webShark

I hope he made it all the worth of 6-weeks by pantsing the lot of the panel, then on the way out, giving that red, curly rugged merkin of a reporter, an Atomic Y-front wedgie that got stuck in his teeth while he was pulling them over the arse stains head.

Minimum 6 weeks. I was expecting 3.

Inferno

Coach
What's the go with having a "prosecutor" at a sporting body's judiciary anyway?

Talk about up themselves.

It's not a law court you know wankers.

Might as well be given there are barristers for the prosecution and defence and a district court judge often sitting on the panel.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The club needs to appeal.

Hold up the finals if need be.

Take it to The Privy Council.