What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pommie fans

borntoride

Juniors
I have to laugh at you aussies still crying/talking it up after getting a good hiding on your own turf! Aussie fans seem to be living in a fantasy world we've just given you a hiding what more do you want. We've got a game against the Kiwi's this Saturday, and i'm sure the aussies will have their little thinking caps on this weekend trying to make excuses for how they got such a pasting from a team which they patronised and bagged before they had even played. You played crap and lost, we won fairly( a word aussies find hard to understand) and thats all that matters.

WJ

Juniors
I love gb and proud of my country.

Don't give a crap what you ockers say

GO THE LIONS!!!!!!!

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Kurt Angle said:
Nah, you can relax with St. John, he recognises talent when he sees it.

He's like all Poms, bitter than his parents didn't take up the 10 pound scheme when they had the chance.

It's a pity for them, they often banter on about the "convict thing", when reality points out there are less Australians of convict heritage than there are of Aboriginal heritage. Most convicts return to England, which explains a lot around the mersey area.

For us, it was the land of pioneers, an attitude of entrepreneurs, courage, grit. Now what we see is a flourishing country where we are bigger, smarter, healthier, we even look better.

We are better than the brits at every facet of human endeavour, and we even gave them an open opportunity to share in our glory by taking advantage of a cheap boat ride and vastly improve their quality of life. That window has closed now, and the likes of St. John are forever bound to a life of poor hygeine, horrid teeth and second rate rugby league.

This is why 23-12 means so much to them.

Yeah, one look at Mason, O'Meeley, Tallis, Mcgrath or Hayden shows just what a good looking bunch you are :-k

borntoride said:
I have to laugh at you aussies still crying/talking it up after getting a good hiding on your own turf!

Hi freshmeat.

A few times in the last 30 years your mob have "looked likely" but never have.

I doubt this time will be any different.

borntoride said:
Aussie fans seem to be living in a fantasy world we've just given you a hiding what more do you want.

The last 30 years of non-competitive internationals against the Poms back?

borntoride said:
We've got a game against the Kiwi's this Saturday, and i'm sure the aussies will have their little thinking caps on this weekend trying to make excuses for how they got such a pasting from a team which they patronised and bagged before they had even played.

You're talking it up like the Poms do every time they jag a win.

You're the bloke who gets a sympathy f**k from his cousin then thinks he's Ron Jeremy.

borntoride said:
You played crap and lost, we won fairly( a word aussies find hard to understand) and thats all that matters.

Yes, you did win fairly.

As we have done for 3 decades.

Tell me, were you even alive the last time the Poms won a series against us?

gregstar

Referee
holy sh*t!

baldrick, mr bean, phil tuffnel & steptoe are here!

one at a time .....

baldrick said:
I have to laugh at you aussies still crying/talking it up after getting a good hiding on your own turf! Aussie fans seem to be living in a fantasy world we've just given you a hiding what more do you want. We've got a game against the Kiwi's this Saturday, and i'm sure the aussies will have their little thinking caps on this weekend trying to make excuses for how they got such a pasting from a team which they patronised and bagged before they had even played. You played crap and lost, we won fairly( a word aussies find hard to understand) and thats all that matters.
you call that a hiding? geez you must have contemplated euthanizing yourself (which could have improved your personality), after some of the pummelings we've casually dished out to your mob of dew-sappers throughout the years.
just off the top of my head; the 2004 tri nations final & the 2002 test in australia. embarrassing stuff.

how can we not dismiss your mob as pure refuse when they've only beaten us 6 times in the last 34 tests? you haven't won a series against us since 1970 - were you even alive?

you've known nothing but failure - the level at which poms are most comfortable, hence the number one song recited at most sporting fixtures - "always look on the bright side of life".

warm up the vocals 'chooms', it'll be happening again.

mr bean said:
I love the Tri Nations.
you're obviously the sadist in the gang. the suspenders have cut off circulation to your brain cell.

phil tuffnel said:
I love gb and proud of my country.

Don't give a crap what you ockers say

GO THE LIONS!!!!!!!
everybody sing!!!!!!!! "always look on the bright side of life........."

even the wombles hate your country - they live underground to avoid actually dealing with you nunces.

steptoe said:
Yeah, one look at Mason, O'Meeley, Tallis, Mcgrath or Hayden shows just what a good looking bunch you are

TVGC_SteptoeSon8.jpg

you've got the market cornered.

britain & ugly are bed partners.

WJ

Juniors
You could make any country crap doing that - getting the best pics of one and comparing them to the worsed ones of another.

Leagueguy

Juniors
But it was so easy to do. It would take me ages to find bad photos of Australia and good ones of england. Do you think it would easy to do it to say fiji and bulgaria?

gregstar

Referee
WJ said:
You could make any country crap doing that - getting the best pics of one and comparing them to the worsed ones of another.
hmmmm......

what could be worsed?

LOL!

Roby1

Juniors
There are places within the uk, that would make Aus, look like saddams arse. However, they do have the upper hand, beautiful beaches, hot chicks and a piss poor RL team. LONGY raped Lockyer fulll stop.