What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pommie fans

mattyg said:
:lol: And we call this a pasting. Wait for 2 weeks time

:lol:!

And funnily enough, it'll be me or you starting it, and then when we are joined by the Aussie contingent of hundreds of fans, then we'll see who's laughing! :lol: :lol:

As I said yesteday, he whom laughs last, laughs the loudest ;-)

St.John

Juniors
gregstar said:
i've gotta say, it's good to see the pommies on here having a dig.

hillarious stuff.

i hope win or lose, they stick around over the next couple of weeks.

anyway, congrats on the win - here you are guys, from all of us....

Tea125.jpg

enjoy.

I applaud your ambition, Greg.

While so many of your peers think they have made it in the big time when they finally land that dream job behind the bar in England, your uncommon ( for a Aussie ) ambition is shining through.

Although offering the soap is a good start in your training to be my butler, I feel it's only fair to warn you that there is much, much more to the role than that, menial work though it appears to us poms.

For a start, I must be able to rely on my bread remaining unstolen when I leave the house with you in it. You attire:

convictkn8.gif

though standard tailoring for our chattels in the colonies, simply will not suffice in the role you desire. You must at least wear a tie, preferably accompanied by shoes. You may have to save for a while for these essential accoutrements for the role.

I must also insist that, if you pass the interview stage, you refrain from sleeping with your sister for the period of your employment. I find it distasteful, and before you ask - you may not replace her with a sheep for your nocturnal recreations. It's simply unhygenic, I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.

Speaking of the interview, I appreciate how your Australian minds struggle with the language, and hence endevour to reduce words and phrases to single or double syllables ( "barbie", "arvo", "Bundie", "chook" etc ), but I must expect you to understand a few key phrases such as "fetch me my slippers" and "get your hands off my silver cutlery, you thieving bounder, or I'll thrash your hide".

Having said this, if you still truly believe you can handle the role and not let me down by eating the local wildlife in public I look forward to your application.

In pen, at least. I won't accept the usual crayon-scrawled missive.

Toodle-pip and hugs'n'kisses,

Johnnybobs.

roopy said:
I can tell you that we have the best tri-nations forum on the web because we have the best international forum - and we make sure all tri-nations talk happens in the dedicated forum.
Last year we had over 20,000 posts and i closed it down 2 weeks after the final game and the kiwis were pissed off because they hadn't done gloating yet.

Roopy,

I can assure you, Australia WILL win this Tri Nations. And there will be some SEVERE sprays handed out to several in particular Poms. ;-)

roopy

Referee
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Roopy,

I can assure you, Australia WILL win this Tri Nations. And there will be some SEVERE sprays handed out to several in particular Poms. ;-)
Last year i think i was the only aussie still checking out the forum after two weeks - and i was doing it in the hope the kiwis would stop gloating so i could shut it down. In the end it looked like they were never going to stop - so i closed it down anyway.
I just hope the aussies do win.
I couldn't stand checking out pommie gloating for weeks to see if i could finally shut the place. I think i'd have to close it down an hour after the final (just kidding - i would grit my teeth and be fair).

bartman

Immortal
:lol: It's great to see, a great place here to do it in, and all done in a good spirit.

Funny to see as some people get their knickers in a twist when their chips are down though...

deluded pom?

Coach
St.John said:

While so many of your peers think they have made it in the big time when they finally land that dream job behind the bar in England, your uncommon ( for a Aussie ) ambition is shining through.

Although offering the soap is a good start in your training to be my butler, I feel it's only fair to warn you that there is much, much more to the role than that, menial work though it appears to us poms.

For a start, I must be able to rely on my bread remaining unstolen when I leave the house with you in it. You attire:

convictkn8.gif

though standard tailoring for our chattels in the colonies, simply will not suffice in the role you desire. You must at least wear a tie, preferably accompanied by shoes. You may have to save for a while for these essential accoutrements for the role.

I must also insist that, if you pass the interview stage, you refrain from sleeping with your sister for the period of your employment. I find it distasteful, and before you ask - you may not replace her with a sheep for your nocturnal recreations. It's simply unhygenic, I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.

Speaking of the interview, I appreciate how your Australian minds struggle with the language, and hence endevour to reduce words and phrases to single or double syllables ( "barbie", "arvo", "Bundie", "chook" etc ), but I must expect you to understand a few key phrases such as "fetch me my slippers" and "get your hands off my silver cutlery, you thieving bounder, or I'll thrash your hide".

Having said this, if you still truly believe you can handle the role and not let me down by eating the local wildlife in public I look forward to your application.

Johnnybobs.

Simply the best post I've ever seen on here. By the way roopy IF we win the TN it won't be WEEKS of Pommie gloating it will be MONTHS :lol:

deluded pom?

Coach
I also don't expect G.B. to win the TN but just to give the Aussies a run for their money will suffice . I WILL be coming back though win lose or draw in Brisbane to have a darn good whinge ;-)
By the way Bob mattyG's my bitch :lol: farkoff and get one (there's loads on here) of your own.

St.John

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
Simply the best post I've ever seen on here. By the way roopy IF we win the TN it won't be WEEKS of Pommie gloating it will be MONTHS :lol:

Months?

My dear man, if we win the TN I fully intend to get a job working at home, so I can troll here full time for the rest of my life.

St.John said:
Months?

My dear man, if we win the TN I fully intend to get a job working at home, so I can troll here full time for the rest of my life.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch boys!

ATM, you haven't even made the final yet :lol:!! I'm actually hoping for a GB vs Australia final! This place would go crazy! :crazy:

St.John

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Don't count your chickens before they hatch boys!

ATM, you haven't even made the final yet :lol:!! I'm actually hoping for a GB vs Australia final! This place would go crazy! :crazy:

We're poms, mate.

At birth each and every one of us is issued with an enormous Egg Abacus.

St.John said:
We're poms, mate.

:lol:

Mate, we beat you in the Tri Nations then wollop you in the Ashes 5-0. Oh I cannot wait!

You blokes will be dodging egg from all directions :lol:!

simon says

First Grade
St.John said:
We're poms, mate.

Just a shame you guys arent also issued with an enormous brain.....then we could talk some footy.

gregstar

Referee
pom said:
ambition?

pom said:
i would have thought the dream job over there would be chairman of the complaints box. that or a dentist.

pom said:
i'm glad you liked the soap. you'll now be the cleanest man in great britain besides tourists. i'm sure your butler has many extra tasks - changing the straw, cooking the roadkill......sorry - "english cuisine".

pom said:

convictkn8.gif

i WISH i could look that good! don't worry the bread is as safe as the dripping my oldies sent to your mob during the war. i'm afraid i couldn't wear the suit though, i'm a beach man myself. you know beaches... sand, sun & bikini-clad women as opposed to stones, storms & albinos.

pom said:
you wouldn't be here if i hadn't shagged my sis.

and on animals while we're at it.... how's your groin after the run in with the badger? you should listen a little more carefully next time - the word is "spadger". you put it in a "spadger".

pom said:
no worries. & what should the butler do when you're dressed as a public schoolboy down in the den handing him a teacher's outfit & demanding a spanking?

pom said:
nah - i'll pass. tempting as it is to freeze, eat dirt masquerading as food, walk along romantic pebble beaches, wear a peg on the nose, shed the sun tan, get mugged by religious zealots & win a sporting contest every 20 - 40 years, i'd much rather stay here. thanks for the offer ;-)

pom said:
that rules out a response then.

pom said:

Johnnybobs.
aaw come on! give us a smile. you know the one - the traditional pommie smile which looks like an ash tray.

meth_mouth.jpg

good bless the old country! *sniffle*

gregstar said:
aaw come on! give us a smile. you know the one - the traditional pommie smile which looks like an ash tray.

meth_mouth.jpg

You give them too much credit.

That's a picture of a Choom after the trip to the Dentist. You can tell that because they're not green.

gregstar said:
ambition?

i would have thought the dream job over there would be chairman of the complaints box. that or a dentist.

i'm glad you liked the soap. you'll now be the cleanest man in great britain besides tourists. i'm sure your butler has many extra tasks - changing the straw, cooking the roadkill......sorry - "english cuisine".

i WISH i could look that good! don't worry the bread is as safe as the dripping my oldies sent to your mob during the war. i'm afraid i couldn't wear the suit though, i'm a beach man myself. you know beaches... sand, sun & bikini-clad women as opposed to stones, storms & albinos.

you wouldn't be here if i hadn't shagged my sis.

and on animals while we're at it.... how's your groin after the run in with the badger? you should listen a little more carefully next time - the word is "spadger". you put it in a "spadger".

no worries. & what should the butler do when you're dressed as a public schoolboy down in the den handing him a teacher's outfit & demanding a spanking?

nah - i'll pass. tempting as it is to freeze, eat dirt masquerading as food, walk along romantic pebble beaches, wear a peg on the nose, shed the sun tan, get mugged by religious zealots & win a sporting contest every 20 - 40 years, i'd much rather stay here. thanks for the offer ;-)

that rules out a response then.

meth_mouth.jpg

:lol:!!!!

What a f*cking pasting!!

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Nah, you can relax with St. John, he recognises talent when he sees it.

He's like all Poms, bitter than his parents didn't take up the 10 pound scheme when they had the chance.

It's a pity for them, they often banter on about the "convict thing", when reality points out there are less Australians of convict heritage than there are of Aboriginal heritage. Most convicts return to England, which explains a lot around the mersey area.

For us, it was the land of pioneers, an attitude of entrepreneurs, courage, grit. Now what we see is a flourishing country where we are bigger, smarter, healthier, we even look better.

We are better than the brits at every facet of human endeavour, and we even gave them an open opportunity to share in our glory by taking advantage of a cheap boat ride and vastly improve their quality of life. That window has closed now, and the likes of St. John are forever bound to a life of poor hygeine, horrid teeth and second rate rugby league.

This is why 23-12 means so much to them.

Latest posts