What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ponting cricket?

steven_tiger

Juniors
also, it is a bit strange that you cant generate the innings.

however i suppose it makes you earn a win with the bat and ball.

consistancy and persistance pays off with the ball, which is awesome.

the batters take blows on the body well too - it looks great.

btw, how cool does dizzy gillespie look in the official icc matches. it is uncanny!

RPIC has def one of the best gameplays of any cricket game, def a much better realistic shot selection than ea 2005 (especially the straight drives) the player graphics in the ICC licensed events are amazing which is also is downfall because it would be soooo much better if it was the same through out, i also like in the world cup youve got wasim and waqar and symonds actually looks like himself not a white blonde dude, the classic 11, great move, how cool is dennis lillee with the hair and button up shirt un done half way down, overall tho, im over this game, i got it wen it came out, as hyped, fifa 06 has now taken over which was a shame becoz i was pumped for months bout this

Paullyboy

Coach
Im going to be glad I got it come cricket season, and its getting a fair bit of a go right now actually.

Im surprised a bigger issue hasnt been raised about the computer hardly ever running. Its really dissapointing that they hit it and there is easily a run there and they never go. I thought maybe on harder difficulties they are smarter and run more, but they dont from what ive found.

I suck at bowling too, I can clean up a tail well, but deadset I struggle getting Englands top 4 out. Which is a good thing I suppose.

Latest posts