What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor old Jarryd

I don't wanna see the kid cry tonight when the Eels get whooped.

Give him a consolation prize, the Wanker of the year award.

He's well and truly deserved that award.

Shorty

Staff member
Can't this wait until fulltime? What is it with Tigers' fans deathriding Parra?

nqcowboy87

Bench
I don't wanna see the kid cry tonight when the Eels get whooped.

Give him a consolation prize, the Wanker of the year award.

He's well and truly deserved that award.

dont worry at least youll still have the biggest douche of the universe award, no mean feat

Eelogical

Referee
Jarryd had a shocker, no risk. He will reflect from this loss and come out the other side a better person & player. The hype has been from another solar system, the expectations from another galaxy. I really thought that the last month he believed he was on another level than anyone else. Being brought back to earth is a good thing. Hopefully, next year they will spend more time selling newspapers on mere mortals.

natheel

Coach
yeh jarryd was quiet, storm kept him under wraps well.....but honestly how did slater get clive churchill medal? he almost single handedly gave the eels the chance to win the game...if it werent for archer eels were on a roll

When Inglis was running for the try line Hayne should have bent over and blinded him with the sunshine.

Suck it down Parra. This isn't the 80s anymore.

Eelogical

Referee
Rastus, enjoy the well earned victory. It's one thing to be a keyboard warrior, it's another thing to be out there and taste victory/defeat. I am sure you are either relishing the taste of VICtory or VIC bitter at the moment. Whatever the taste, enjoy it but don't commit yourself to a level of mediocrity.