What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Timana

keeney

First Grade
in the smh hes tlaking about looking at houses in sydney and basically says its manly or parramatta, it says theyre looking for a class CENTRE, so i rkn hell struggle, wherever he goes

northey

First Grade
LOL
a class centre???!!!

WHERE IS MANLY GETTING ALL THIS MONEY FROM??????

sure he can go to both teams and have fun in the comp for wooded spooners. has he looked at souths or the worriers???

keeney

First Grade
what they do is theyre about 400k under the salary cap this year, so they go ok, hers the deal, well give u a contract worth x amount and ot sweeten teh deal, you cna have a sign on bonus of y, which goes towards this years cap

northey

First Grade
i think i need a new avastar thingo... can't have tahu anymore! LOL :lol:

but no really if he wants to go to a wooden spoon team he should try souths or the worriers!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Nuffy said:
"I've got training early in the morning and I'll probably go down to Sydney after that and have a look around some suburbs. I've got to see if my girl feels comfortable living around Manly or Parramatta. We will have a look at some real estate and go from there."
Oh god I hate that... she has a name mate.

northey

First Grade
LOL
maybe the idea of money has gone to his head and he can't rememeber her name...
:lol: :lol:

Alex28

Coach
how is it the club's fault? they have allocated an amount to spend on him, and it is to their credit that they stick to it and not get into a bidding war with Manly or Parramatta.

obviously his rep career isn't important to him...it's all about mo' money...

i still have my hopes.......he wont go

i wish joey would split his money with tahu....like wat lance thompson did, 2 keep jason ryles or summin in the dragons i think last year, ryles was gonna leave coz they werent paying him enough, so thompson sed ill split my oney with u or summin
i duno, it was summin like that

i wish joey would dooo thatt :cry:

Johns Magic

Referee
i_love_matt_gidley said:

i wish joey would split his money with tahu....like wat lance thompson did, 2 keep jason ryles or summin in the dragons i think last year, ryles was gonna leave coz they werent paying him enough, so thompson sed ill split my oney with u or summin

I believe you may mean ''take a pay cut''

Matt23

Staff member
I'll give Timana the same messege I gave Joey, sign up or piss off :arrow:

Johns Magic said:
i_love_matt_gidley said:

I believe you may mean ''take a pay cut''

yeah that......

Briza

Juniors
bedsy said:
Nuffy said:
"I've got training early in the morning and I'll probably go down to Sydney after that and have a look around some suburbs. I've got to see if my girl feels comfortable living around Manly or Parramatta. We will have a look at some real estate and go from there."

I believe he has Chosen Queenscliff, Top spot Timana :clap:

Nuffy

Bench
Theres some talk around that Joel Mona's will sign with manly in the next 24 hours, might put a crease in TT's plans.

northey

First Grade
as i said said he just wants to win the wooden spoon!!!
he has been in a grand final winning team and now he wants to be in a wooden spoon team! good on him i say...
parra and manly.. but really if he really want the wooden spoon he should try souths or the worriers :lol: :lol:

Ben

Bench
the only reason i want him to stay is becuase he works so well with matt gidley...however, hopefully someone else will start another combination with gids

keeney

First Grade
albert ahd a good combo with gidley as well, if he goes, someone else will, gidley is the puppet master, adn hes been kicking well recntly as well, hes playing batter than he ahs froa few years

thuganomics

Coach
ben said:
the only reason i want him to stay is becuase he works so well with matt gidley...however, hopefully someone else will start another combination with gids

Well the Thing is that he wants to play centre, therefore making the Gidley Tahu Combo non existent.

Latest posts